Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Portugal made all drugs legal almost 20 years ago and their drug usage all across the board went down.

How about legalizing all drugs to see what happens? I mean they are easily accessible right now but the only ones making money are criminals. If it works, great...if it doesn't go back to making them illegal and do the same things we are currently doing that clearly isn't working

LOL what a gigantic gamble in a country of 330 million people with a narcotics pipeline right next door.

Yeahhhh, i'm sure it'll work.

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Them nice legs wrapped around you...simply paradise brother

hell yeah

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Cops in the USA during training have to watch a video of a cop getting his head blown off during a traffic stop.

and learn to spot the signs, and determine if lethal force is necessary.

TBH, i have no problem with it. This country has more armed criminals than any other country on earth. And more guns than people... thats 100s of millions of guns.

Id draw too.