Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    or released with an apology if he were a high ranking cartel member.

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Cops doing something to a woman? Lmao

Now if this was a guy? Yeah he would

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller

"lo siento mi amigo"

OP, your thread worked, got abunch of americans triggered bc deep down they know you're right

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Its not like texas killed a woman in her own home...

Or the cop that bodyslammed a mentally deficient 11 year girl in her school for taking extra milk from the cafeteria bc he feared for his life despite the child being unarmed

Oh wait....
    Oh I

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Oh I

meltdown sure, lmao we're all laughing at ya mexican propaganda piece

But sure keep telling people how great mexican police are, maybe then less illegals cross the border and stay over there

meltdown sure, lmao we're all laughing at ya mexican propaganda piece

But sure keep telling people how great mexican police are, maybe then less illegals cross the border and stay over there
    i;ve admitted the problems with my country, why can't you accept the problems in yours? you're doing everything to bring down mexico to prop up America.

oh please, I have literally stated in other threads how the police officers have a training problem in the U.S. I have also called out the politicians on both sides

But to act like this is better than the U.S...

Mexican police officer who arrested El Chapo's son is assassinated in a hail of bullets

bruh

oh please, I have literally stated in other threads how the police officers have a training problem in the U.S. I have also called out the politicians on both sides

Mexican police officer who arrested El Chapo's son is assassinated in a hail of bullets

bruh
    you're proving my point. mexican cops face this threat every single day, they can be gunned down on the street.

yet they aren't trigger happy, they maintain their training well in the field compared to american cops that want to shoot everything in sight despite it being a VERY safe job in this country.

Except the literal reason why the cops don't beat up on people it's because they fear the connections anyone could have with the cartel. They fear ending up murdered

And No, the cops don't do it because the ****ing army does...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ilians-15-dead

A gunfight between security forces and armed civilians in Mexico’s south-western state of Guerrero has left 15 people dead, in the second mass killing to shake the country in as many days.
    Cops are so weak to the cartels they're ****ing corrupt to the core. If the U.S cops had the threat of huge mafia bosses looming over their heads they would treat every single civilian like kings if they knew they could be beheaded by the "wrong one"

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

i;ve admitted the problems with my country, why can't you accept the problems in yours? you're doing everything to bring down mexico to prop up America.

You're an American, bro. This is your country. WE DA BESS.

Except the literal reason why the cops don't beat up on people it's because they fear the connections anyone could have with the cartel. They fear ending up murdered

And No, the cops don't do it because the ****ing army does...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ilians-15-dead

Cops are so weak to the cartels they're ****ing corrupt to the core. If the U.S cops had the threat of huge mafia bosses looming over their heads they would treat every single civilian like kings if they knew they could be beheaded by the "wrong one"
    umm no. it's the culture. american culture is shoot first ask questions later. in mexico, everyone gets treated like a human being. i've talked to cops and soldiers, both are down to earth.

that's the big difference between america and the rest of the world, ya'll really walk around thinking your shit don't stink. you miss out on good human experiences by thinking your way is the best.

it's rare to meet an american cop that is down to earth, i've met one, but he's 1 in 1000. you seriously don't know what you're talking about.

in mexico, everyone gets treated like a human being.
    Good one. Actually laughed irl.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

bruh

wow...

straight hit squads. such brazen savagery.

it literally is just like having ISIS in your backyard with a gubmint too ***** to take them out.