Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    umm no. it's the culture. american culture is shoot first ask questions later. in mexico, everyone gets treated like a human being. i've talked to cops and soldiers, both are down to earth.

that's the big difference between america and the rest of the world, ya'll really walk around thinking your shit don't stink. you miss out on good human experiences by thinking your way is the best.

it's rare to meet an american cop that is down to earth, i've met one, but he's 1 in 1000. you seriously don't know what you're talking about.
    ah yes, the goold old" you don't know what you're talking about"

when there's literally articles stating how ****ing corrupt the cops are and how much they bend the knee to the cartels

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/br...rested-mexico/

Ya clowns somehow believe every cop is bad because out of MILLIONS, around 100 a year do something ****ed up that the media highlights.

Literally less than 1% of cops do horrid shit

Default Re: If this happened in the US, how bad of a beatdown would this drunk chick get...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Good one. Actually laughed irl.
    i understand it's a foreign concept to you bc minorities in america get treated subhuman by police, but in mexico, police don't do that.

not to mention cops have more common sense over there, you're not gonna get jammed on some bs just bc a cop dislikes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    Good one. Actually laughed irl.
    >soldiers treat everyone like human beings
    > ignores link where soldiers literally massacre their own people

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    ah yes, the goold old" you don't know what you're talking about"

when there's literally articles stating how ****ing corrupt the cops are and how much they bend the knee to the cartels

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/br...rested-mexico/

Ya clowns somehow believe every cop is bad because out of MILLIONS, around 100 a year do something ****ed up that the media highlights.

Literally less than 1% of cops do horrid shit
    sounds like the feds took care of the problem, so what exactly is the problem there? corrupt cops end up dead or in prison. feds clean house. and those are municipal cops, they mostly write traffic violations. state police do the real work.

at least Mexico arrests their corrupt cops, unlike America that gives them pensions after shooting unarmed people, or hell, it's damn near impossible to imprison a police that has committed crimes. DUI's, beating their wives...all the shit they get away with.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

highwhey getting straight up murdered in this thread!

post more gigfs old man, they don't change the fact that i've been working CB since the am.

time after time i meet him with a counterpoint and he keeps moving elsewhere.

i have the guy googling stories about mexican police, that alone is a W.

but the guy has ignored how america has done worse killings than the family in the OP, cb just moved on bc it doesn't help him that i'm right.

They're sure doing a great job at it...

Nearly two-thirds of Mexicans believe most or all police officers are corrupt (GCB 2017). The police are highly corrupt and often operate with impunity in many regions of the country (BTI 2018). Corruption is most prevalent at the municipal and state levels, but it is also a problem at the federal level (BTI 2018). The police have also frequently been involved with drug organizations and accused of other law violations (BTI 2018).

http://https://www.ganintegrity.com/...ofiles/mexico/

So these reporters and journalist who conduct these studies are actually telling us the majority of citizens don't TRUST the police?

So a mexican who hasn't stepped a foot in mexico for who knows how long actually doesn't know shit either?

I mean sure, at least they don't kill civilians like the soldiers are proven to do right? right?

[QUOTE]In September 2014, dozens of Mexican police officers were accused of kidnapping 43 students in the town of Iguala and handing them over to a local drug gang to later be killed under the order of a high-level politician (Independent, Nov. 2014). The case is indicative of the high-level of corruption and impunity within Mexico

post more gigfs old man, they don't change the fact that i've been working CB since the am.

but the guy has ignored how america has done worse killings than the family in the OP, cb just moved on bc it doesn't help him that i'm right.

so because I put up facts and do my research(which is like a 5 sec google search), and you literally get cornered to call "meltdown" you're working me?

Man I don't care what ya clowns say, I rather deal with U.S cops than actual cops who could sell me to some drug cartel

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How is he googling stories and making you look absolutely clueless about "your country" a win for you??

They're sure doing a great job at it...

http://https://www.ganintegrity.com/...ofiles/mexico/

So these reporters and journalist who conduct these studies are actually telling us the majority of citizens don't TRUST the police?

So a mexican who hasn't stepped a foot in mexico for who knows how long actually doesn't know shit either?

I mean sure, at least they don't kill civilians like the soldiers are proven to do right? right?

ooff
    got you doing some major research, educating yourself.

however, huge narrative bias pal, those are isolated incidents, they happen even LESS than you claim american cops shootings do. you're very wrong about it being common.

why else would there be 2 million expats living there?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    How is he googling stories and making you look absolutely clueless about "your country" a win for you??
    i had this guy claiming my facts were irrelevant since this morning. that's the true sign of being cornered "whatever, it doesn't matter"

got you doing some major research, educating yourself.

however, huge narrative bias pal, those are isolated incidents, they happen even LESS than you claim american cops shootings do. you're very wrong about it being common.

why else would there be 2 million expats living there?
    So lets do a quick comparison

How many Mexicans live in the U.S compared to Americans in Mexico?

How many Mexicans Cartel related deaths are there compared to police deaths?

Wait no no no, how about per capita crime stats? Then we'll see what's the real shit hole right? :)

Here, I'll give you a website where you can do the research on your own

https://www.nationmaster.com/country.../Violent-crime

So lets do a quick comparison

How many Mexicans live in the U.S compared to Americans in Mexico?

How many Mexicans Cartel related deaths are there compared to police deaths?

Wait no no no, how about per capita crime stats? Then we'll see what's the real shit hole right? :)

Here, I'll give you a website where you can do the research on your own

https://www.nationmaster.com/country.../Violent-crime
    you're sounding really butthurt man, don't take it so personal, i am trying to educate you.

>wants to educate me
    >fails to use simple methods of education such as reading and citing sources

come on bruh, using terms like "meltdown " and "butthurt" just shows ya mexican ass got got in this thread.

Leave america if you hate it so much. There's literally nothing wrong with admitting you enjoy it here and Mexico sucks

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

>wants to educate me
    >fails to use simple methods of education such as reading and citing sources

come on bruh, using terms like "meltdown " and "butthurt" just shows ya mexican ass got got in this thread.

Leave america if you hate it so much. There's literally nothing wrong with admitting you enjoy it here and Mexico sucks