Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default LMAO @ Donald Trump Jr. going on the view with those liberal bitches...

https://youtu.be/yBCicFjBc8c

Epic.

Dude went straight into the liberal fire surrounded by virtue signaling hypocritical bitches.

Lol great stuff.

Default Re: LMAO @ Donald Trump Jr. going on the view with those liberal bitches...

completely ethered whoopi .. she was shook and didn't quite know where to go with it

Default Re: LMAO @ Donald Trump Jr. going on the view with those liberal bitches...

lol... this is the second time this week that the useless broads on the view have been destroyed by one of their guests. Tulsi Gabbard had Behar and Whoopi so triggered that Meghan McCain came off like a reasonable person

part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8ayIpjPvY

part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOstWN4tvQk

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I gotta think Behar is possessed by a demon or some shit. She's the most vile creature and habitual liar on the airwaves today. Got called out by Tulsi and Jr.

"I never wore blackface"

Well, whatever you wore, it wasn't your nasty pasty white skin.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 11-08-2019 at 11:55 AM.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

No one ever accused junior of being a genius but him and his gf went in there like wrecking ball. Had those hens all a cluckin and a clackin

Who's the bitch in the white top? She keeps pointing to herself and saying "me", "me", "me". Does she have any idea how narcissistic she looks? Wow.

thank you for posting this OP. I will enjoy watching this.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    No one ever accused junior of being a genius but him and his gf went in there like wrecking ball. Had those hens all a cluckin and a clackin

Who's the bitch in the white top? She keeps pointing to herself and saying "me", "me", "me". Does she have any idea how narcissistic she looks? Wow.
    This gem from a Trump stan

Anyways, yeah I usually side more with Dems and liberals overall but these yentas are so over the top PC that I side with dudes I would normally never side with, like Billo went he went there and made Whoopi and Behar literally walk off their own show

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This gem from a Trump stan

Anyways, yeah I usually side more with Dems and liberals overall but these yentas are so over the top PC that I side with dudes I would normally never side with, like Billo went he went there and made Whoopi and Behar literally walk off their own show

Can I ask you why? Truthfully. I'm not being sarcastic in my question either.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Can I ask you why? Truthfully. I'm not being sarcastic in my question either.
    Because even though I agree on a lot of social issues with the GOP, I view a lot of their supporters as bigots. I disagree with the GOP on not caving in one inch on sensible gun control. Both the GOP and Dems are in Big Pharma's and Healthcare insurance company's pocket, at the very least Dems have tried to do something about it...the GOP basically don't care that a lot of people will die because they can't afford heatlhcare insurance. The GOP are unabashedly pro Corporate America and have aggressively gone to bat for the 1% at the expense of the working and middle class. The GOP talk a big game about ending abortion but haven't done anything about it, even when they have had majorities in the Congress and held the WH (all talk, no action). They are supossed to be the party of fiscal responsibility but they in fact have run up the biggest deficits time and again (happening as we speak). The GOP aggressively pursued war in Afghanistan and especially in Iraq under false pretences, easily our worst foreign policy disasters in US history. I blame them more than the Dems for the horrible political climate currently in America starting with the Southern strategy (the origins of the poisonous identity politics) right up to Mitch McConnell stating that their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and that they would not ever work with him, employing dirty tricksters like Lee Atwater, Karl Rove, Roger Stone etc who do nothing but divide the nation...that's just off the top of my head.

Both parties are corrupt, no doubt...the Dems IMO are the lesser of two evils.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Because even though I agree on a lot of social issues with the GOP, I view a lot of their supporters as bigots. I disagree with the GOP on not caving in one inch on sensible gun control. Both the GOP and Dems are in Big Pharma's and Healthcare insurance company's pocket, at the very least Dems have tried to do something about it...the GOP basically don't care that a lot of people will die because they can't afford heatlhcare insurance. The GOP are unabashedly pro Corporate America and have aggressively gone to bat for the 1% at the expense of the working and middle class. The GOP talk a big game about ending abortion but haven't done anything about it, even when they have had majorities in the Congress and held the WH (all talk, no action). They are supossed to be the party of fiscal responsibility but they in fact have run up the biggest deficits time and again (happening as we speak). The GOP aggressively pursued war in Afghanistan and especially in Iraq under false pretences, easily our worst foreign policy disasters in US history. I blame them more than the Dems for the horrible political climate currently in America starting with the Southern strategy (the origins of the poisonous identity politics) right up to Mitch McConnell stating that their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and that they would not ever work with him, employing dirty tricksters like Lee Atwater, Karl Rove, Roger Stone etc who do nothing but divide the nation...that's just off the top of my head.

Both parties are corrupt, no doubt...the Dems IMO are the lesser of two evils.

OK, so who do you view as bigots? All Conservatives? Who are the bigots you are referring to? Because I bet if you broke it down, you will find an equal number of bigots on both sides, which should then cancel each other out to you.

Been a Conservative since the moment I could vote, and I have never seen or felt this party have any type of disdain or display any type of bigotry towards any person of a different color.

OK, so who do you view as bigots? All Conservatives? Who are the bigots you are referring to? Because I bet if you broke it down, you will find an equal number of bigots on both sides, which should then cancel each other out to you.

Been a Conservative since the moment I could vote, and I have never seen or felt this party have any type of disdain or display any type of bigotry towards any person of a different color.
    Bro, I won't go further than to just remind you that during the GOP primaries, you yourself felt that Trump was tapping into the bigotry that a lot of white conservatives have. Are all Republicans bigots? Of course not, but they do have a sizable contingency. The White Nationalist groups are Alt Right. St0rmfront supports Donald Trump. Trump has retweeted tweets from White Nationalist groups. I bet the Democrats also have bigots (Clinton enacted policy that led to a huge spike in blacks being imprisoned, don't get why he gets a pass) but the GOP just seems to attract way more of them. That Rep King from IA is a clear cut racist...

That's just my viewpoint.

So in your eyes, there are more bigots on the Right, therefore, you side with the side that has less bigots? Makes sense.

Considering all the psycho talk each Liberal Presidential candidate has been spewing as of late, and considering how cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco are suffering under Democratic rule, not to mention inner cities like Baltimore as well, you're still going to lean Democrat.

I'm not saying this is you, but some of you on the Left make it seem that people like Trump and other Republicans are in their offices or in their homes just saying stuff like "I hate n*ggers, and I hate Mexicans. I hate 'em! We oughta kill 'em!"

Mind you, it has never been better for an minority to obtain a job or prosper than it is today.

It all makes perfect sense.

This was pretty amusing. I had to check Twitter after this.

I hate Joy and Sunny lol

why are these broads on tv in the first place? nothing intelligent will ever come out of their mouths.

that chick in the white dress could get it tho.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

So in your eyes, there are more bigots on the Right, therefore, you side with the side that has less bigots? Makes sense.
    What a pathetic display of priorities.