Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

  1. #1
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,279

    Lightbulb Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Celtics send: Kanter
    Celtics receive: Howard, Bradley

    Lakers send: Howard, Bradley
    Lakers receive: Kanter

    Celtics
    PG: Walker
    SG: Brown
    SF: Tatum
    PF: Hayward
    C: Howard

    Lakers
    PG: Rondo
    SG: Green
    SF: James
    PF: Davis
    C: McGee

    Celtics add a defensive presence in the middle. Someone to make Embiid work in the playoffs. Lakers add the 6th man scorer off the bench they desperately need to spell AD and Lebron. What say you?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Celtics send: Kanter
    Celtics receive: Howard, Bradley

    Lakers send: Howard, Bradley
    Lakers receive: Kanter

    Celtics
    PG: Walker
    SG: Brown
    SF: Tatum
    PF: Hayward
    C: Howard

    Lakers
    PG: Rondo
    SG: Green
    SF: James
    PF: Davis
    C: McGee

    Celtics add a defensive presence in the middle. Someone to make Embiid work in the playoffs. Lakers add the 6th man scorer off the bench they desperately need to spell AD and Lebron. What say you?
    lol wtf.

  3. #3
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,279

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Get it done Rob. We need another scorer off the bench. Kanter is perfect. Throw Green in the deal if you need to. Dude's putting up 0pt nights on the daily

  4. #4
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,279

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Ba da ba ba ba

  5. #5
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    23,075

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Why would the lakers do it

  6. #6
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,279

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Why would the lakers do it
    Read the OP dude

  7. #7
    College star Hittin_Shots's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,162

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Read the OP dude
    He means why would lakers do this because they would never do such a shit trade for them..

  8. #8
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,279

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    He means why would lakers do this because they would never do such a shit trade for them..
    Zubac for Muscala/Beasley

    Never say never.

  9. #9
    The One CelticBaller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT, GOATLAND
    Posts
    23,075

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Read the OP dude
    I did

    Again, why would the lakers do something so stupid

  10. #10

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Zubac for Muscala/Beasley

    Never say never.
    So...you ARE saying your trade is shit.

    Lock it up.

  11. #11
    NBA rookie of the year
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,279

    Default Re: Lakers and Celtics Blockbuster Trade Scenario

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I did

    Again, why would the lakers do something so stupid
    Read the OP dude

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •