Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: Is there a country with worse food than Colombia?

Chinese eat bugs, dogs, and raw duck fetus. Their tradition food is bland AF. Plus their diet makes their breath smell like mothballs.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I have no idea what Colombian food tastes like so I did a little web browsing. Apparently it is really really bland. Even others Colombians who now live in other parts of the world admit it's bad. Who would have figured the women are spicy but the food is bland. Crazy thing is they have so much options of local fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices that other parts of the world don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    I have no idea what Colombian food tastes like so I did a little web browsing. Apparently it is really really bland. Even others Colombians who now live in other parts of the world admit it's bad. Who would have figured the women are spicy but the food is bland. Crazy thing is they have so much options of local fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices that other parts of the world don't.
    Yep! I feel like if you are a half way decent chef you could slay there

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    British Recipes or British food? Because we have some of the best restaurants in the World.
    The international restaurants are amazing and I agree, some of the best in the world. But I'm talking about British cuisine specifically. Have never had any that I would consider outstanding.