Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: People are pooping more than ever on the streets of San Francisco

tio dont you have better things going on than worrying about where people are taking their shits 1000s of miles away?

I grew up in a predominately black neighborhood riddled with crime and drugs in Cincinnati until I was 19 and moved away. It was called Over-the-Rhine (OTR). I remember one day when I was around six or seven years old my mother and I were walking to the farmers market nearby. And right out in broad daylight this shirtless black guy whips his dick out and pisses in the rain gutter that runs along the curb of the street towards the storm drain. He basically had one foot in the street and the other up on the curb just casually pissing where drain water would run.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    tio dont you have better things going on than worrying about where people are taking their shits 1000s of miles away?

If it goes unnoticed, then nothing gets done. I understand that this probably happens on a daily basis down in Mexico, but this is America. We