Arrow Lebron shouting out his OG: MAMBA!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4_wdZ8ghEA/

Quote Originally Posted by King James
    I’m just trying to continue the legacy you left behind in the purple and gold. At the same time make you proud!! �� X ��

Mad respect, King! Always a Laker. It's nice seeing Lebron try to make his idol proud, much Like Kobe did with MJ. To do it playing for the same franchise...well, it couldn't have been scripted any better.

Default Re: Lebron shouting out his OG: MAMBA!

excellent machiavellian move from lebron praising kobe in public to win his low IQ fanbase over.

we all know he went home that night and said f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck that n[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]gga.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    excellent machiavellian move from lebron praising kobe in public to win his low IQ fanbase over.

we all know he went home that night and said f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck that n[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]gga.

We dont often see someone Kobe-assist an entire organization, but that

Lebron finally realizing his place on the pecking order. He was always upset that Kobe held the torch which essentially went directly Curry, bypassing guys like LeBron and Durant altogether. The timing really sucked for those guys. Kobe was getting to the point where he was no longer able to hold the torch and Curry was at the point where he was the most logical choice to be handed it.

Oh well. It happens. Timing is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE

We dont often see someone Kobe-assist an entire organization, but that’s basically what Lebron is doing after Bean airballed his last five years with the franchise.

I've never seen anyone change a team's culture overnight the way that he did. truly remarkable.

LePosse strode into town and told lolzo and his retard father to pack their bags, then they chased ingrum randuhhle and some other duds the team drafted over the years out of town, and to top it all off LeGM recruited AD and brought him to the team, giving the lakers their future centerpiece after oldkingjames retires.

shoutout to magic and pelinka for being smart enough to get out of the way. lebron brought his championship pedigree into town and changed the culture practically overnight with his three-time finals MVP mentality.

I've never seen anyone change a team's culture overnight the way that he did. truly remarkable.

See Miami

See Cleveland part 2

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    See Miami

See Cleveland part 2
    yup he definitely contributed to the IQ of those organizations, especially the cavs who had kyrie and JR dragging down the team's collective IQ. JR getting drunk in the clubs every night and kyrie reading books about the illuminati and other retarded shit - I'm surprised james had those retards on the plane every night, with that level of retardation you probably have to tuck JR and kyrie in every night just to get them to practice the next day.

lebron also overcame the kardashian curse and got TT paid. got delly and mozgov paid for their 2015 contribution. gave all of those boys their rings and their self-respect.

The ISH'ers Champion!

We've known Kobe's one of Bran's idols for many years now.

His fanbase is just selectively "out of the loop".

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Lebron finally realizing his place on the pecking order. He was always upset that Kobe held the torch which essentially went directly Curry, bypassing guys like LeBron and Durant altogether. The timing really sucked for those guys. Kobe was getting to the point where he was no longer able to hold the torch and Curry was at the point where he was the most logical choice to be handed it.

Oh well. It happens. Timing is everything.

Fakers fans most delusional crap fans in all of sports. Op is a perfect example.
    They all want to suck Kobe off.

How many endorsements is that by now?

MJ, Magic, Bird, Matt Barnes, Kyle kuzma, lebron James, swaggy P, Shaq, etc etc etc all agree Kobe > Lebron!