Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any natural talents you learned you were good at the 1st time trying?

Examples:

You shot a gun or bow and realised you had better accuracy than most

Playing pool came to you much easier than others

You could solve a rubik's cube the first time introduced to one

Great at riding a snowboard/surfing/skateboard without any initial practice

Default Re: Any natural talents you learned you were good at the 1st time trying?

strangling and hiding bodies

Default Re: Any natural talents you learned you were good at the 1st time trying?

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    strangling and hiding bodies
    you would love Ohio

so much abandoned structures in rural areas to dump a corpse

A lot of sports...

Bball, football, tennis, TT...

Did not realize this with Golf though. Suck at that.

shooting for sure, first time i ever used a handgun, we were at a desert wash. lined up some beer bottles, when it was finally my turn, i took aim and hit a bottle on my first try. i was with my brothers friends, they all thought it was a fluke so they asked me to shoot again, hit another bottle. same with rifles, i'm a good shot.

went to an "advanced driving course". i did really well on 2 activities: slalom and emergency lane change.

slalom - there's several cones lined up, you go as fast as possible between the cones without knocking any over. the trick is to start out wide with your first turn, then with each passing cone, you're cutting it tighter and tighter until the last cone where your rear tire should be as close as possible to the last cone. it's timed. i had the fastest time out of everyone in that class.
    this is my friend doing it, doesn't look too bad starting out, but once you get to the last cones, you're pretty alert

https://streamable.com/ldydq

emergency lane change, you use a similar concept as slolem. you accelerate straight and at the last moment, the instructor tells you left or right and you gotta execute it without hitting any cones. i don't have avideo of me doing it, just my friend. this was like 45mph, but we did one at 60mph.

https://streamable.com/cil02
    https://streamable.com/1n2t5

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Sexual intercourse

eating p*ssy and giving massages

playing drums (i mainly play guitar, but drums come so naturally to me i could be better at them)

impersonations/accents/voices

I am honestly good at most things I try. not to be cocky, it's just true. I definitely have those things I suck at though. Golf and skateboarding come to mind first. I tried and tried to learn how to skate and I am just terrible at it. Golf makes me want to cry because of how incapable it makes me feel.

Cumming

math

First thing that comes to mind for me was baseball at around 10 years old. I had really good hand eye coordination.

This also led me to be naturally talented at shooting targets and knowing where the bullet was going to go before shooting it. I remember being 15 and my dad's friend took us out to his property to shoot some targets. I never shot a rifle before. He gave me a small .22 rifle with iron sights. After my first 10 shots I hit all my targets and my dad's friend looks at me and holds up a empty shot gun cartridge and says, "I'll put this out there at 25 yards and if you can hit this on your first try I'll give you $25."

I won the $25. I never took up shooting as a hobby though.

Throwing.

All the boys in the neighborhood used to get together and play touch football in the street almost every day in the summers. I was actually the youngest and I always got to be quarterback. I was just better at it.

I was also the pitcher in midget league and little league.

If I had grown up in Africa among persistence hunters, I would have been the one running with the spear to go in for the kill at the end. I am certain of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando
    If I had grown up in Africa among persistence hunters, I would have been the one running with the spear to go in for the kill at the end. I am certain of this.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Badminton

Tennis

Cornhole

Chopping down trees

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

no joke -

Kindergarden - teacher was playing the piano before nap time , and had my first feel of a girl up her pants... Her eyes warmed , my school mates were watching and signaled the teacher.

From that moment on I was the stud man.