Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Did Cringebron really just IG post "Live laugh love" ???

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Only snaggletooth would fall for these lies. You're going to have to come up with something better. I don't criticise you for not being able to though. Peanut brains in a 35 year old body, my expectations couldn't be much lower.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    hey man how's your day?

Dont try to be my friend Dweeb ACHmed from Toronto. Tighten that turban up bitch

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Give OP some slack, he lives in Eastern Europe

It usually takes around 2 years for Western Worlds buzzwords to finally hit their social cocoon

Wait till he finds out about the word cuck

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Dont try to be my friend Dweeb ACHmed from Toronto. Tighten that turban up bitch
    no worries Im not trying to be your friend I was just asking how your day is.

judging by your response you're having a rough day?

no worries Im not trying to be your friend I was just asking how your day is.

judging by your response you're having a rough day?
    Little dweeb "pls lets be friends instead". Sick tactic nerd boi

LeWhiteGirl

Little dweeb "pls lets be friends instead". Sick tactic nerd boi
    I dont know why you are being so aggressive because I guarantee youd act like a little bitch in person.

it wasnt a tactic I just felt bad for you because I felt like I was bullying you, so I didnt want that bad karma. now its back to business as usual

this is great leadership, point blank period. cringebron is the worst nickname I've ever heard you scrawny neck bitchboy.

I dont know why you are being so aggressive because I guarantee youd act like a little bitch in person.

it wasnt a tactic I just felt bad for you because I felt like I was bullying you, so I didnt want that bad karma. now its back to business as usual

this is great leadership, point blank period. cringebron is the worst nickname I've ever heard you scrawny neck bitchboy.

Little Achmed the Hindu from Toronto thinks hes bullying? Sajo told me the truth bro. Stop hiding from it.

Little Achmed the Hindu from Toronto thinks hes bullying? Sajo told me the truth bro. Stop hiding from it.
    what? nothing you post ever makes sense.

dude if you have a problem then I will destroy you worse than tayshaun prince destroyed kobe on defense. Ill ****ing beat the shit out of you.

otherwise Im fine. go catch a pelicans game. they'll actually be decent once they're up to full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Dude probably starts ITCHING when he goes 5 seconds without being the center of attention
    Luckily he's the center of your attention all the time

what? nothing you post ever makes sense.

dude if you have a problem then I will destroy you worse than tayshaun prince destroyed kobe on defense. Ill ****ing beat the shit out of you.

otherwise Im fine. go catch a pelicans game. they'll actually be decent once they're up to full strength.

Achmed you aint shit. Id break your teeth. Go cheer on your garbage raptors. I told ya you'd have 1 year while Lakers will be dominant every decade bitch boy

Achmed you aint shit. Id break your teeth. Go cheer on your garbage raptors. I told ya you'd have 1 year while Lakers will be dominant every decade bitch boy
    *championship raptors

get it right bitch before I slap your bitch ass in front of everyone that you know.

I swear to god you dont want these problems Ill be your worst nightmare dont even talk before I have daheezy on your ass blowing blunt smoke knocking your bitch ass unconscious.

Good evening,

I'm an early 30s professor in the social sciences at a large Midwestern University. I'm a black man standing about 6'1'', 185 lbs, dark skin, long locs, with a fairly cut athletic body.

I'll keep this simple and relatively brief - I have a HUGE weakness (some might say afetish) for pretty young white girls. I love the contrast of light, fair skin pressed against my dark body. I love the taboo of our racial differences. I love the idea of being your first black man, the one who introduces you to BBC. At work, like many professors, I look at my students. I look especially closely at the pretty little WHITE girls who I teach. Every time a one comes to my office for help, I can't keep the dirty, nasty thoughts out of my head. And every time one of my sexy, young students wears something attractive to class or to a personal meeting, I can feel my **** stirring in my pants. And when I get home at the end of the day, I can't stop myself from letting my **** free and stroking it, dreaming about having it worshiped by a pretty white girl... possibly one just like you?

Do you have fantasies about your professors? Or a slightly older black man? If so, I would love to chat with you about it. I'm extremely dominant and I love submissive young women. I'm interested in interracial and raceplay, especially your first interracial experience. My other interests include black **** worship, cheating, rough sex, **** and breeding/impregnation. I tend to be more into chat than roleplay, but if you have something you'd like to experiment with, I'm certainly open to listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Good evening,

I'm an early 30s professor in the social sciences at a large Midwestern University. I'm a black man standing about 6'1'', 185 lbs, dark skin, long locs, with a fairly cut athletic body.

I'll keep this simple and relatively brief - I have a HUGE weakness (some might say afetish) for pretty young white girls. I love the contrast of light, fair skin pressed against my dark body. I love the taboo of our racial differences. I love the idea of being your first black man, the one who introduces you to BBC. At work, like many professors, I look at my students. I look especially closely at the pretty little WHITE girls who I teach. Every time a one comes to my office for help, I can't keep the dirty, nasty thoughts out of my head. And every time one of my sexy, young students wears something attractive to class or to a personal meeting, I can feel my **** stirring in my pants. And when I get home at the end of the day, I can't stop myself from letting my **** free and stroking it, dreaming about having it worshiped by a pretty white girl... possibly one just like you?

Do you have fantasies about your professors? Or a slightly older black man? If so, I would love to chat with you about it. I'm extremely dominant and I love submissive young women. I'm interested in interracial and raceplay, especially your first interracial experience. My other interests include black **** worship, cheating, rough sex, **** and breeding/impregnation. I tend to be more into chat than roleplay, but if you have something you'd like to experiment with, I'm certainly open to listening.