Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: DaHeezy is a ghost this week.... told me he'd meet me this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I genuinely didnt even see this till right now. Someone tell me in the next 40 minutes if I need to read it.
    You're really not missing anything. I'm assuming you share the same opinion of OP as everyone else on the board. Back in October I was travelling to Cali and while I was there I called him out and said I would give this kid a beating. He bailed. I completely ignored it but he used that opportunity to make up some story how I was scared. So basically I co-ordinated with a work colleague to come back again. This time ensuring that this meeting will happen. Only this time I'm following through thoroughly.

The likely scenario is OP believes I'm not showing up. I'll have pictures proof I was there.

If he does show up ISH will have some beautiful content of OP to laugh this guy of the board.

Win win.

DaHeezy bailed twice already. You can read in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Well, I will say that not reading this thread will save you maybe 10 minutes of your time and you should be able to pay all of your bills just fine so, no, you don't need to read it. Now the contents have nothing to do with basketball and the thread is just some idiot that has no intention of ever meeting up talking ish to a person that really shouldn't be traveling around like this to meet a stranger for who-knows-what, so if this was a seriously moderated message board it wouldn't be here. But there is no way I could give an altruistic explanation as to why certain posters are tolerated so why start interfering now?
    You're right in he has no intention.
    But I wasn't travelling there specifically to slap this guy out. I actually am going there for business. I'm not naive. He's not showing up. This just give good content for people to throw in his face. He's got the stigma now of the guy who sucked me.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    DaHeezy bailed twice already. You can read in the thread
    Please encourage people to read the thread. Literally everyone in this thread knows you ghosted. There's even links showing you did and a poster who typically sides with you called you out.
    God you're stupid.

DaHeezy ducked once already in December. This guy has no shame

AirTupac clearly scared. Giving vague descriptions pretending he's showing up lol. He ducked twice already.

He's so retarded he's thinks repeating the same story will change people's minds.
    This guy is literally retarded. He actually intends to give people ammo to use against him
    Last edited by DaHeezy; 01-08-2020 at 12:42 PM.

OP is literally the Walk On Water of the NBA forum but seeks negative attention.

Only someone with a literal mental retardation and lack of human interaction tries this hard to be hated anonymously.

The reality is he's being vague because he's not showing up. I can easily tell some idiot kid to go to Gold's in a yellow shirt and cream hat. Without any REAL confirmation OP is just full of shit.

We know how this story ends.

DaHeezy already setting up the excuses when he says he couldnt find me.

OP desperately trying to save face

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    DaHeezy already setting up the excuses when he says he couldnt find me.
    Why don't you just pm him your phonenumber on that other platform? Everything else is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    OP desperately trying to save face
    capture everything on 1080p video

The ISH'ers Champion!

Heezy ducked again?....

Serious playground baller Iverson3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Bosnian and airheadpac are the same person.
    he is also probably Lecola.