Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: DaHeezy is a ghost this week.... told me he'd meet me this week...

Default Re: DaHeezy is a ghost this week.... told me he'd meet me this week...

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    If you don't go on discord why do you have an account retard? WTF would Bosnia create the chat specifically for you

Bosnia, really? This is the guy you defend?

MODs, do this guy a favor and ban him. Get him to straighten out his life before I literally end it

Crying for mods now? Jeez you are an embarrassing human being.

If you don't go on discord why do you have an account retard? WTF would Bosnia create the chat specifically for you

MODs, do this guy a favor and ban him. Get him to straighten out his life before I literally end it

I'm not defending him, you ain't arguing with me fool

I let yall squabble. There was a period where I jumped in when I found the hilarity in getting under your skin, but that got stale rather quickly and I ended it.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm not defending him, you ain't arguing with me fool

I let yall squabble. There was a period where I jumped in when I found the hilarity in getting under your skin, but that got stale rather quickly and I ended it.
    I'm not talking about defending him with me. I'm talking in general. Dude is literally a waste of oxygen

Anyways, since OP here "doesn't use discord" i'll update here on this very thread when my trip is booked.

Slap ya later OP

I'm not talking about defending him with me. I'm talking in general. Dude is literally a waste of oxygen

Anyways, since OP here "doesn't use discord" i'll update here on this very thread when my trip is booked.

Slap ya later OP

Yeah cause Ill be waiting for your retarded ass week by week. I told you Im good last week and this week and now your moving dates. STFU bitch You are a huge clown

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Yeah cause Ill be waiting for your retarded ass week by week. I told you Im good last week and this week and now your moving dates. STFU bitch You are a huge clown
    Like I said, I'll confirm a date. Since the discord wasn't effective I'll keep bumping this for you.

You're pretty retarded to think I'm flying all the way there just to kick your ass stupid. I have to co-ordinate a meeting with my client, which will happen soon. The ass kicking I'm literally going to give you is just incentive to go.

But if you do happen to get banned, go to the discord group

Like I said, I'll confirm a date. Since the discord wasn't effective I'll keep bumping this for you.

You're pretty retarded to think I'm flying all the way there just to kick your ass stupid. I have to co-ordinate a meeting with my client, which will happen soon. The ass kicking I'm literally going to give you is just incentive to go.

But if you do happen to get banned, go to the discord group

Bartender pretending to be important. C-L-O-W-N

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Can't wait.

Hopefully on a weekend so I can come watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Yea man, feel free to invite whoever you want.

These are facts.
    op getting wrekt in his own thread, what else is new?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Murder threats.

DAMN.

ISH is about that life.

OP, don't think I forgot about this. January is committed. I got to settle an account for our 2020 plan in San Jose. So my visit is mandatory. I'm definitely gonna set the time aside to slap you around. Be ready b!tch

OP, don't think I forgot about this. January is committed. I got to settle an account for our 2020 plan in San Jose. So my visit is mandatory. I'm definitely gonna set the time aside to slap you around. Be ready b!tch

You think Im just waiting for you? You flopped twice already you stupid ass idiot. I have some plans in the New year just so you dont start flapping your mouth later on

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    You think Im just waiting for you? You flopped twice already you stupid ass idiot. I have some plans in the New year just so you dont start flapping your mouth later on
    Your boy Bosnia already confirmed I had to reschedule and since you're bitching out on discord I'm gonna make the confirmation here. I got my account confirming my itenerary today so I'm gonna give you a date for sure.

And don't worry, I got my Mexican homies and Asian Boys in LA who got me to make sure this dance gets set up proper.

Let's make this confirmed because San Jose to LA is a trek. Where ya gonna be from the 13-15th in January? Obviously you won't come to where I'm staying. I got my homie set up in LA who's got friends who are AB. Just to get my back. But you're welcome to come to my hotel. But give me a place and I'll make sure I call ahead and get this set up

Your boy Bosnia already confirmed I had to reschedule and since you're bitching out on discord I'm gonna make the confirmation here. I got my account confirming my itenerary today so I'm gonna give you a date for sure.

And don't worry, I got my Mexican homies and Asian Boys in LA who got me to make sure this dance gets set up proper.

God you are such a cringe human being

You guys needs to rent a boxing ring. Settle this fight using glov