Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    I love me some me.
    Posts
    24,735

    Default Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    Bam Adebayo is not the ideal center for an NBA team in the year 2019. Which is to say he doesn

  2. #2
    Kropotkin stan RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,213

    Default Re: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    Bam is an ideal modern center, actually. He can guard 1-5. Absolutely ELITE defender and supremely athletic with a high IQ. Having him shoot 3s is pointless.

  3. #3
    Quatro: A New Legacy red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    raps
    Posts
    25,035

    Default Re: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    bam is athletic kid makes good plays for his team always plays well when I see him. heat overall look good this year they'll keep their top 4 seed in the east

  4. #4
    Dream Reality BasedTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lyon, France
    Posts
    7,927

    Default Re: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    bam's great and i can see him as an allstar...but his fieldgoal efficiency needs to go up across the board.

    I'm kinda okay with this because I know Jimmy and Bam have this bromance thing going on and it's all good fun. Still though, i feel like he has a long way to go before I don't instinctively reel seeing him try to shoot, much less from beyond the arc. might be the reason Jimmy's pushing this to begin with

  5. #5
    Youngest MVP PeroAntic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,762

    Default Re: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    Jimmy is life

  6. #6
    Kropotkin stan RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,213

    Default Re: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    bam's great and i can see him as an allstar...but his fieldgoal efficiency needs to go up across the board.

    I'm kinda okay with this because I know Jimmy and Bam have this bromance thing going on and it's all good fun. Still though, i feel like he has a long way to go before I don't instinctively reel seeing him try to shoot, much less from beyond the arc. might be the reason Jimmy's pushing this to begin with
    He

  7. #7
    Hornets and Suns 4lyfe Smoke117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    26,593

    Default Re: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Bam is an ideal modern center, actually. He can guard 1-5. Absolutely ELITE defender and supremely athletic with a high IQ. Having him shoot 3s is pointless.
    I'd say the ability to switch and defend the perimeter players is a lot more important than the ability to shoot 3pters for a modern center. It's still the most important defensive position in the league. Heat are 5th in defense and Bam is the defensive anchor of the team. That's far more important than him being able to shoot some 3pters. They'd be a much worse team if he was a really good 3pt shooter who could spread the floor, but his defense was trash.

  8. #8
    Kropotkin stan RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35,213

    Default Re: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I'd say the ability to switch and defend the perimeter players is a lot more important than the ability to shoot 3pters for a modern center. It's still the most important defensive position in the league. Heat are 5th in defense and Bam is the defensive anchor of the team. That's far more important than him being able to shoot some 3pters. They'd be a much worse team if he was a really good 3pt shooter who could spread the floor, but his defense was trash.
    10000000% this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •