Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default The Handome man vs the Handsome man.

Who wins in this epic duel of fraud?

The Handome man Aka Pleezbelieve, I am sorry guys, created player

VS

The Handsome man

Place your bets on the biggest fight of ISH!

That's Turr'ble

Default Re: The Handome man vs the Handsome man.

Will VCDAPTW ever come back?
    I swear he is losing sleep at night.

Very good NBA starter

Definatly handsome man. How can he have like 12000+ posts and been here for so long and established a good relationship with most posters here, then all of a sudden does something soooo stupid, sooo unneccesary(spelling). Completly out of his character I think, and really killed his character here and is not only known as fake but probebly a loser if he is trying to A) look 'Handsome' and B) Look rich with a nice house.

Completly retarded on his part, amazing.

That's Turr'ble

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Definatly handsome man. How can he have like 12000+ posts and been here for so long and established a good relationship with most posters here, then all of a sudden does something soooo stupid, sooo unneccesary(spelling). Completly out of his character I think, and really killed his character here and is not only known as fake but probebly a loser if he is trying to A) look 'Handsome' and B) Look rich with a nice house.

Completly retarded on his part, amazing.
    no it doesnt

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
    no it doesnt
    How so?

Everyone posts their picture, there were some ugly ones too, but he is afraid to post his probebly because he has something to hide. So he looks up Handsome Man and takes a picture from Google. By doing that, it shows how insecure he was about his body image, most likely because, like I said, he something to hide.

Everyone is posting how their place looks like, and it's not like anyone posted amazing mansions or anything, he goes to google.com and looks up east side river view and takes a picture from google where it shows a nice living room with an amazing room. Everyone goes "wooowwwww" good job man while he goes "Yeah thanks".

He didn't have to post in either of the threads, but he chose to post in both and try to make himself seem like he's a high standard among other people (Good looking, rich life, nice house).

The Big Bang

How so?

Everyone posts their picture, there were some ugly ones too, but he is afraid to post his probebly because he has something to hide. So he looks up Handsome Man and takes a picture from Google. By doing that, it shows how insecure he was about his body image, most likely because, like I said, he something to hide.

Everyone is posting how their place looks like, and it's not like anyone posted amazing mansions or anything, he goes to google.com and looks up east side river view and takes a picture from google where it shows a nice living room with an amazing room. Everyone goes "wooowwwww" good job man while he goes "Yeah thanks".

He didn't have to post in either of the threads, but he chose to post in both and try to make himself seem like he's a high standard among other people (Good looking, rich life, nice house).
    He was joking....You know....quoting VC's last memorable post?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai
    He was joking....You know....quoting VC's last memorable post?
    Oh ****, I got so caught up in the situation I didn't notice hahaha...

Good quote! This guy is a mess.

j Fresh is baaack! 5 K!DD dribbles's Avatar

Man I hardly post here... I'm a Nets fan and from what I can remember VCDrivesAPorscheToWork knows alot about Nets basketball and always has the last word in the Nets forum, he keeps things civil in there. If he's gone... who's the new mod??? I'd say me!

How so?

He could've stopped all this on pages 3/4 of that thread by saying something along the lines of "yeah, I was just busting your guys' balls." That's not really me or where I live." He could've even made a joke of it and said "like I'm gonna show you guys that kind of stuff." A few people would've given him a hard time, but I doubt that this situation would've elevated to it's current level.

The Big Bang

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    He could've stopped all this on pages 3/4 of that thread by saying something along the lines of "yeah, I was just busting your guys' balls." That's not really me or where I live." He could've even made a joke of it and said "like I'm gonna show you guys that kind of stuff." A few people would've given him a hard time, but I doubt that this situation would've elevated to it's current level.
    Even if he did that, everyone would still be suspicious of him. I doubt he would of came out and admit his mistake if Suns4life didn't exposed him. Then again, "no it dosent" sealed his fate.

That's Turr'ble

Apparently he has his own website about ISH.
    Folks... we are looking here at a loser at it's finest!

http://www.geocities.com/rightclue/main

That's Turr'ble

Here's a quote from VCDAPTW's website....

February 18th, 2007-

I've been extremely busy lately. In between prelims, interviews, and my job, I've had my hands tied behind my back. The official results for all voting are up in the Shrines section. Moreover, I am setting up the Second Round of Hall of Fame as well as the Demographics Poll. Have a great rest of the All Star Weekend, and for you Asians, a Happy Chinese New Year.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA

Here's a quote from VCDAPTW's website....

February 18th, 2007-

I've been extremely busy lately. In between prelims, interviews, and my job, I've had my hands tied behind my back. The official results for all voting are up in the Shrines section. Moreover, I am setting up the Second Round of Hall of Fame as well as the Demographics Poll. Have a great rest of the All Star Weekend, and for you Asians, a Happy Chinese New Year.
    What a psycho, honestly. Who goes and sets up an Insidehoops GEOCITY'S website, we already have insidehoops.com, we don't need some extremly cheap, geocity, grade 1 website. No one goes there and he continuely updates the website.

This guy is probebly gonna have withdrawal symptoms after a couple of hours without insidehoops like a heroin addict without heroin.

That's Turr'ble

UPDATE! [COLOR="Indigo"]Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.[/COLOR]

He just deleted the website.
    This leads me to believe he is still roaming ISH... but with a diffrent account. He's not going to leave InsideHoops like that, this is after all... his life. The only way to do so would be to IP ban him but he didn't do anything wrong, I don't think he should be banned for lying... but he should never show his face again.

Banned