Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: I went out for a walk yesterday and saw a guy with his pitbull coming towards me

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Pitbulls might be the sweetest breed of dog there is... that's no bullshit.

If a pitbull is a nasty dog it's because the owner is a nasty person.

The way their teeth are shaped allows them to lock on but in terms of bite per square inch? German Sheps have higher biting power.
    That is a myth, obviously you've never had an APBT. Their jaws don't lock on, they are just very wilful and they can take an extreme amount of punishment and they still won't let go...has nothing to do with some locking mechanism in their jaws or teeth.

Default Re: I went out for a walk yesterday and saw a guy with his pitbull coming towards me

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal

Pitbulls are genetically aggressive creatures that were bred to fight. **** outta here with that "friendly dogs" bullshit
    This is correct. You can have a nice loving Pit and all it takes is something to rub the dog the wrong way, could be the scent of another animal on a friend that is over visiting, could be anything. Do NOT let that breed around anyone where it can get to them even while leashed. It doesn’t matter the upbringing, one thing sets the dog off and you’re fvcked. If it attacks someone you are done. You see a pit bull, you move your ass over. Be smart, don’t be a dumbass....you’ll live longer.

Any breed of dogs that are trained well can grow up friendly and gentle

When you get people neglecting and abusing them they'll turn defensive and territorial

I think pits get a bad rep because when they are mistreated their sheer strength as a dog can big a big threat compared to most other breeds

Unfortunately there's always people who abuse pets, just like many abuse kids/spouse

"they're friendly dogs, they're the sweetest thing ever!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

Pitbulls are genetically aggressive creatures that were bred to fight. **** outta here with that "friendly dogs" bullshit
    Lol all

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Lol all

Lol have you ever been around a bulldog or a bull terrier?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

"they're friendly dogs, they're the sweetest thing ever!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

Clearly he let her go and quickly realized his mistake.

I have a Pit mix and she's the sweetest when she gets all the attention. I think they're a dog meant for a one dog household. I have three all together and it was a challenge introducing my other two dogs to her.

Pitbulls are very sweet. Just make sure you don't make any sudden movements or it might rip your 3 year old's throat out by accident.

Like bringing 9 knives to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Clearly he let her go and quickly realized his mistake.
    Not sure how quick it was. It sounded like the guy was beating on it to get it to let go.

Judging by OP's past threads, he can't stay out of McDonalds...no wonder dogs can't stop coming towards him

Honestly, I've seen enough police K9 takedowns to be cognizant of having to approach any large dog I'm not familiar with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfeBZe_qqEg&t=24s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVvsjV_zcaA&t=32s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO8ONM0bGqo&t=42s

and also the pitbull chase scene in this great film.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Judging by OP's past threads, he can't stay out of McDonalds...no wonder dogs can't stop coming towards him

Yeah... dont use the Yao gif for cringe like that.