Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default This thread is for my spanish speakers. Canelo goes off on ESPN worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwFhRRWBBgU

The reporter basically called him a coward in the past, Canelo confronts him.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: This thread is for my spanish speakers. Canelo goes off on ESPN worker.

"El Kovalev" me parece que gano tambien esa noche.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: This thread is for my spanish speakers. Canelo goes off on ESPN worker.

You have to give the guy credit for being in the same room with Canelo after trash talking him and calling him a dick for a long time. He did apologize but he really wasn't backing down. In the reporters defense, a lot of the Mexican media was pretty harsh on Canelo for his shit attitude when he first started out.

Mexican is such an interesting language. Called him an imbecil, stupido, with all due respect, at 2:20.

Edit: Now I'm getting videos of Kristaps Porzingis speaking very good Spaniard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RaQ66FWMc
    Last edited by jstern; 12-17-2019 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Mexican is such an interesting language. Called him an imbecil, stupido, with all due respect, at 2:20.

Edit: Now I'm getting videos of Kristaps Porzingis speaking very good Spaniard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_RaQ66FWMc

Sorry, I'm having difficulty understand what you're typing....do you speak British?

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Luka also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq481OxKo8A

Of all the Spanish dialects, it's one of the worst and hardest to understand.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

No he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    You have to give the guy credit for being in the same room with Canelo after trash talking him and calling him a dick for a long time. He did apologize but he really wasn't backing down. In the reporters defense, a lot of the Mexican media was pretty harsh on Canelo for his shit attitude when he first started out.
    He literally starts out by apologizing like a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Strongly disagree, but maybe that's because I've been around Mexicans all my life.

Now Puerto Ricans? Esp the hip hop influenced youngins? Can barely get through a sentence without going "Que??". But BOY are their woman fine...sexiest latinas come from Puerto Rico/Repulica Dominicana.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Strongly disagree, but maybe that's because I've been around Mexicans all my life.

Now Puerto Ricans? Esp the hip hop influenced youngins? Can barely get through a sentence without going "Que??". But BOY are their woman fine...sexiest latinas come from Puerto Rico/Repulica Dominicana.
    Patrick dislikes mexicans, it's purely out of jealousy.

But yeah, peurto ricans, cubsns, and dominicanos speak some of the most inaudible spanish. It's not even close.

Respect? Dude got punked and bitched out lol
    Last edited by CelticBaller; 12-17-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Patrick dislikes mexicans, it's purely out of jealousy.

But yeah, peurto ricans, cubsns, and dominicanos speak some of the most inaudible spanish. It's not even close.

Cubans > Mexicans

Chile is the worst

Dominicans speak fast, that

You're crazy. Educated Mexicans speak a very easily understandable Spanish. Some of the lower class speak a Spanish that I could see could be hard to understand but that happens everywhere, sort of like how you could easily understand an educated Englishman but those who are from the working class and speak with a cockney accent, those are hard to understand, same with Scottish working class. The hardest Spanish speakers to understand by consensus are the Chilean people.

About the OP, even before clicking on the video, I knew it was gonna involve David Faitelson, dude is the equivalent of Jim Rome, Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd are rolled into one He says a lot of controversial shit just for the sake of saying it. He got into it with Mexican Real Madrid legend Hugo Sanchez, he got into it with Julio Cesar Ch
    Last edited by TheMan; 12-17-2019 at 01:26 PM.