View Poll Results: Is Trump winning the 2020 Presidential Election?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, by a MAGA Landslide.

19 61.29%
  • No, Senate Republicans will impeach him for good. No chance.

0 0%
  • No. The Deep State will take him out b4 the elections.

1 3.23%
  • No. Bernie will steamroll the DNC and take the Orange Blob down!

4 12.90%
  • No. Biden will triumph as the moderate centrist the nation needs.

6 19.35%
  • No. Warren will break the glass ceiling, and prevent sudden death.

1 3.23%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is Trump winning 2020? Even after impeachment? Lay it all on the line, cast the vote!

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Hey, no need to thank me for the knowledge fellas. Youre welcome. It

Default Re: Is Trump winning 2020? Even after impeachment? Lay it all on the line, cast the vote!

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    You think polling will legit reflect people's attitudes in 2020, unlike 16?
    Maybe not in Florida because it's f*cking Florida. In those other states, I think so. Granted, we're still eleven months out and that's plenty of time for Biden to stick his foot in his mouth multiple times...and we live in a world where Trump could swallow one foot, have it come out his ass and then swallow it again and no one would care.

Going by polls is probably totally stupid at this point but I have a hunch that because its Biden and not Hillary, the rules are different this time.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    you ok pal? you're word count in this thread concerns me. please seek immediate help from a mental health professional.
    I appreciate the person behind that account, whom I know, coming in and having his say. You do you....

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Maybe not in Florida because it's f*cking Florida. In those other states, I think so. Granted, we're still eleven months out and that's plenty of time for Biden to stick his foot in his mouth multiple times...and we live in a world where Trump could swallow one foot, have it come out his ass and then swallow it again and no one would care.

Going by polls is probably totally stupid at this point but I have a hunch that because its Biden and not Hillary, the rules are different this time.
    Biden does have a softer, more likeable aura around him.... compared to Hillary who doesn't. He'll definitely be the establishment's choice, so media will treat him nice. A lot of things going right for Biden, but so did they for Hillary.

I would rather have Bernie or Warren win, but unfortunately I think Biden will be the one nominated. He will beat Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    you ok pal? you're word count in this thread concerns me. please seek immediate help from a mental health professional.

Your response times are legendary.

Youd make a great paramedic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I couldn't vote because I don't give a rats as$ about our government morons.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Biden does have a softer, more likeable aura around him.... compared to Hillary who doesn't. He'll definitely be the establishment's choice, so media will treat him nice. A lot of things going right for Biden, but so did they for Hillary.
    I watched the debate ... I just think he is old and weak.. if has a young running mate it could turn the tides.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Your response times are legendary.

Youd make a great paramedic.
    the impeachment really getting you huh?

it's ok man, donald won't be removed from office. breathe in. breath out.

slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    I watched the debate ... I just think he is old and weak.. if has a young running mate it could turn the tides.
    It is possible he could choose Mayor Pete since the two have similar political views

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    It is possible he could choose Mayor Pete since the two have similar political views
    biden's choice of vp won't be based on policy - it'll be based on identity politics. it'll be a young black female, without a doubt.

Move to center with Biden?
    Yang and Biden have policies both parties can get behind. Being a radical leftist won

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Yang and Biden have policies both parties can get behind. Being a radical leftist won

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    yang supports medicare for all & ubi. aren't those considered radical extremes? biden is just going to be years 8-12 of obama, and i was under the impression that the republican party opposed his policies. so i'm not getting where ur coming from.
    No he doesn