Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Who Is The InsideHoops Poster Of The Decade?

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    jstern is a potent combo of a guy who takes this forum too seriously and is also mentally handicapped.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Exactly. This autistic savant has single-handedly conquered this website. I vote for Simon as well.
    By making all the good posters leave? Right.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    A diaspora as a result of brutal conquest.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I picked 3ball as the poster of the decade. Simply because of the amount of discussion generated, and his take no prisoners approach. His ability to decimate his opponents with pure facts and logic. But I also want to add Stalkerforlife as the Off the Court poster of the decade.

Honorable mentions, though no chance of competing for the top spot are Mr. Jabbar, Kblaze, tpols, Bulletooth with the custom gifs, Warriorsfan fair and balanced. Walks on water is a pretty logical poster. Manny98 is the most simple of the decade even though he's only been here for like a year. But he deserves that title. Simon deserves a mention, it's not easy to manage so many alts, even if you have all the time in the world because you have noodle legs and you're stuck in a wheelchair (breaks my heart). Nico, very logical.

There's also Xiao yau you who uses the Utah Jazz section as a personal blog.

There are others who deserve a mention but I just can't remember them. Like EgoKiller, jlauber, superduper. And others.

You can't comprehend someone having a different opinion than yours, it seems. So you instead assume that if someone picks 3ball then they must be 3ball. We have such different styles.
    The most subjective and shittiest picks imaginable. You can't be sane and think this.

simon is leading in votes. no one else comes close

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    simon is leading in votes. no one else comes close
    Simon and 3ball are both polarizing. Simon wins mainly for the fact he virtually controls the NBA forum and dictates how everyone posts

Also goes to show what type of society we live in when we consider this our entertainment value or what we chose to do in our spare time

jstern is a potent combo of a guy who takes this forum too seriously and is also mentally handicapped.
    I'm surprised by the venom in your comment. I assumed you were one of the higher IQ posters and would know that I threw that Walksonwater comment as a joke.

I'm guessing my pick of 3ball as the poster of the decade made you react with strong emotions.

But how can it not be 3ball? Remember when he retired and all the stans were having a wild time celebrating, and then he came back two days later with a vengeance? They were furious.

Love him or hate him, but who else can cause such an emotional response? For that ability to create so much buzz 3ball is the poster of the decade.

I'm surprised by the venom in your comment. I assumed you were one of the higher IQ posters and would know that I threw that Walksonwater comment as a joke.

I'm guessing my pick of 3ball as the poster of the decade made you react with strong emotions.

But how can it not be 3ball? Remember when he retired and all the stans were having a wild time celebrating, and then he came back two days later with a vengeance? They were furious.

Love him or hate him, but who else can cause such an emotional response? For that ability to create so much buzz 3ball is the poster of the decade.
    i didn't even know who he was until i started posting in the main forum, then i just realized he was an overly obsessed mj fan. it's fun toying with him, but to say he's the post of the decade...

not even close. stalker at his worst is better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i didn't even know who he was until i started posting in the main forum, then i just realized he was an overly obsessed mj fan. it's fun toying with him, but to say he's the post of the decade...

not even close. stalker at his worst is better than him.
    Stalker is funnier but both are big reasons this board is so bad.

I admit that I had a strong emotional response to your post and I allowed it to overwhelm my mental faculties. And under it's intoxication I petulantly defamed you. I apologize for this and it will not happen again. Now, if you

5-time NBA All-Star

I admit that I had a strong emotional response to your post and I allowed it to overwhelm my mental faculties. And under it's intoxication I petulantly defamed you. I apologize for this and it will not happen again. Now, if you’ll excuse me. Two lovely young ladies who bare an uncanny resemblance to your kin are gesturing for me to join them in the bedroom. Toodles.
    You're a better man than me.

And since you're a man, it's cool and all that those lovely ladies resemble my kin so long as they are female and have a real v@ginas, with fully working legs, and not one of those fake v@ginas that some of the Lebron fans here on ISH seem to like.

You should really consider joining the Jordan fam just for that reason alone.

!!