Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What

Local High School Star Walk on Water's Avatar

Default What

What about like Italian? Or something more exotic? The problem with whites is they should be more specific in what they are. You ask an asian what kind of asian and they proudly tell you. You ask a caucasian and they start saying what do you mean? Are you stupid? I

Default Re: What

White racist bled this idea that all brown and black people are the same and the dumbassses bought it

While you go in any other country and race is more nuanced. Light skin people dont identify as black or white and vice versa. Shit immigrants when they come to this country do not subscribe to that idea either. Tell an African men he’s African American and he would probably start ranting about blacks in America

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]White racist bled this idea that all brown and black people are the same and the dumbassses bought it

While you go in any other country and race is more nuanced. Light skin people dont identify as black or white and vice versa. Shit immigrants when they come to this country do not subscribe to that idea either. Tell an African men he

[QUOTE=Walk on Water]What about like Italian? Or something more exotic? The problem with whites is they should be more specific in what they are. You ask an asian what kind of asian and they proudly tell you. You ask a caucasian and they start saying what do you mean? Are you stupid? I

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    What kind of ghetto/trailer park social circles are you conversing with? Everyone I talk to that is white knows exactly if they are Irish, German, Swedish, etc.

Mostly girls

Damn, I guess they won't be visiting ancestry.com anytime soon....

National High School Star Phong's Avatar

The only ones I've encountered who have no clue about their ethnic background were blacks. White people always tell you about their ancestry.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    The only ones I've encountered who have no clue about their ethnic background were blacks. White people always tell you about their ancestry.

Not white Americans. They just say they’re American.

“Umm I’m just white, can’t you tell? What do you mean what am I? I’m American...”

Plus they won’t know the difference between ethnicity and nationality. When I explain it to them they think it’s some new age thing. They’re like wow you’re an encyclopedia.

alot of trailer park residents like stalker get their education on insidehoops so please be patient

National High School Star Phong's Avatar

[QUOTE=Walk on Water]Not white Americans. They just say they

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    I'm talking about white Americans.

I just said I

At what point is "American" a sufficient description of one's heritage? We're a relatively young country, but not that young.

I'm American. I don't ****ing know where my ancestors resided before the 18th century. Probably England.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    At what point is "American" a sufficient description of one's heritage? We're a relatively young country, but not that young.

I'm American. I don't ****ing know where my ancestors resided before the 18th century. Probably England.

That

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water
    That’s what I mean. Most white Americans don’t know their ancestors.
    Not in the Northeast. Here people are fiercely proud of their ethnic roots and wear it as a badge of honor. English, Irish, Polish, Italian, German, Russian, Greek, French, Scottish etc - everyone is perfectly aware of what they are.

I've never heard anyone describe themselves as a "white American". Maybe in the podunk parts of the country they do that. We are obviously white and we are obviously American. The interesting part is your ethnic background.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

well white people do often do that... but we are very mixed. Asians have a level of predjudice we dont, they dont intermingle like we do at all. go ask japanese about marrying a chinese or vietnamese or something theyd look at you sideways. (ha) white people dont do that shit amongst themselves.