Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What kind of sickness do I have?

Really? I'm surprised. I know you haven't been getting enough likes on FB, but for some reason I thought you were banging chicks here and there.

I think maybe you're too considerate. Too much of a good guy. As an above average good guy you want people to like you, to feel good when they see you. What you should do is try to be a little more for yourself. Next time you interact with a girl instead of, "I hope she "likes" me, think, "I want to f the s out of her and move on to the next girl." It's going to be hard because you're such a good and considerate guy, but try.

Did you ever get to meet up with your cousin?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035 View Post
    What type of retard needs to sneeze to have a cold?
    That was exactly my thought when I read his dumb ass post. I'm currently in the throes of a bad cold and I'm not sneezing one bit. I still know it's just a cold as I'm not retarded like OP.

Definitely sounds like aids, didn't your partner wear a condom??

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Definitely sounds like aids, didn't your partner wear a condom??
    Nah, it's definitely autism.

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    I haven’t been sneezing but I have had a cough for a week and a half. Throat tickling at night and hard to sleep cuz of the throat. There’s been fatigue for almost a week but for 2 weeks I’ve been thirsty and have been drinking lots of fluids and urinating so much. Wake up with a dry mouth. It’s been getting better though. The thirstiness is reducing but I’m still thirstier than usual. Now it’s mostly the cough, small fatigue, and the cough has been interrupting my sleep.

It’s not a cold because I’m not sneezing.
    lol, why not go to the doctor? Asking a bunch of non-medical people on a forum what you have???? I guess you are just a glutton for punishment who likes being ridiculed.

Whoah. Where is this going?
    Race can have a lot to do with certain diseases and sicknesses. For example nearly 90% of all Asians are lactose intolerant, but in the U.S. only about 50% of white people are lactose intolerant.

I haven’t been sneezing but I have had a cough for a week and a half. Throat tickling at night and hard to sleep cuz of the throat. There’s been fatigue for almost a week but for 2 weeks I’ve been thirsty and have been drinking lots of fluids and urinating so much. Wake up with a dry mouth. It’s been getting better though. The thirstiness is reducing but I’m still thirstier than usual. Now it’s mostly the cough, small fatigue, and the cough has been interrupting my sleep.

It’s not a cold because I’m not sneezing.
    Drink water.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    Race can have a lot to do with certain diseases and sicknesses. For example nearly 90% of all Asians are lactose intolerant, but in the U.S. only about 50% of white people are lactose intolerant.
    I'm considered Asian but I'm not lactose intolerant.

I was reading the symptoms for the Corona Virus and it reminded me of this thread, and so I Googled it to check the date.

It all makes sense now. Walk on Water is the first ish'er with the Corona virus. Long before it all when out of hand throughout the whole world. No schtick or gimmick.

All this time. Hopefully he's immune right now.