Page 722 of 730 FirstFirst ... 222622672712719720721722723724725 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 10940

Default Re: Official coronavirus news discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    I think this is a regular flu now. Have to wait for the numbers to catch up to see what the numbers are like but omicron seems very mild like the flu. Plus we know now that half the hospitalizations and deaths they're giving us aren't from covid but something else so it will be interesting to see what the numbers look like
    Ontario finally has the daily stats to show the % of people in hospitals because of Covid, or another reason but also has Covid.

You're correct.. it's around 50% here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Are we still trusting the science? https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-...y-to-the-truth

TLDR for people who dont love science -

The sequences in the sars-cov2 genome that code for the viruses 4 binding sites have only ever been found in one other virus - HIV. The likelihood these sequences randomly occuring in the virus in the wild (without something or someone intentionally combining these two viruses) is = 1/(4^6 x 4^6 x 4^10 x 4^12) = 1 in 277,888,000,000,000,000,000

The sars-cov2 genome also contains a sequence that codes for a furin cleavage site (makes the virus more infectious and transmissible), which is strange because no other SARS virus that has been genetically sequenced has one of these structures. The 19 neucleotide sequence that codes for this furin cleavage site has never been observed in any other virus, but there is one location that it has been observed - this genetic sequence was patented by Moderna in 2017. The likelihood of this 19n sequence randomly occuring in nature is 1/4^19 = 1 in 275,000,000,000
    That's very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Are we still trusting the science? https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-...y-to-the-truth

TLDR for people who dont love science -

The sequences in the sars-cov2 genome that code for the viruses 4 binding sites have only ever been found in one other virus - HIV. The likelihood these sequences randomly occuring in the virus in the wild (without something or someone intentionally combining these two viruses) is = 1/(4^6 x 4^6 x 4^10 x 4^12) = 1 in 277,888,000,000,000,000,000

The sars-cov2 genome also contains a sequence that codes for a furin cleavage site (makes the virus more infectious and transmissible), which is strange because no other SARS virus that has been genetically sequenced has one of these structures. The 19 neucleotide sequence that codes for this furin cleavage site has never been observed in any other virus, but there is one location that it has been observed - this genetic sequence was patented by Moderna in 2017. The likelihood of this 19n sequence randomly occuring in nature is 1/4^19 = 1 in 275,000,000,000
    Those probabilities are bullshit but the likelihood of this virus being man made is high. The evidence has been public for at least 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Day 669 of 15 Days to Slow The Spread

And all the supporters of the Official Narrative,

r15mohd
    j3lademaster
    Rooster
    tontoz
    8ball, scuzzy, BurningHammer, pew
    RRR3
    ItsMillerTime
    4PointShot
    Overdrive
    RealMenWearGreen
    Rufus
    n00bie
    bladefd
    falc39
    Facepalm
    Loco_50
    baudkarma
    etc

have yet to answer the basic questions, such as:
    Interesting. I thought jstern was the only poster capable of enumerating or mentioning numerous posters in this board lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Interesting. I thought jstern was the only poster capable of enumerating or mentioning numerous posters in this board lol.
    People have their different personalities. Walk on Water hardly ever mentions any one. The only posters that I'm aware of that he's ever mentioned is stalkerforlife. But he didn't call him stalkerforlife, but rather Justin. And he mentioned my name a couple of times, when responding to a couple of comments. But I'm not sure if he called me jstern or just simply stern.

He's a very interesting fellow. Very benign.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Ontario finally has the daily stats to show the % of people in hospitals because of Covid, or another reason but also has Covid.

You're correct.. it's around 50% here.
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Yes, we are all still going on with our lives. Can't sit in a restaurant but take out is fine. Retail and malls are opened, kids are back in school next monday.

The only ones still protesting are the anti-vaxxers. The govt could have easily did a lockdown on just the unvaxxed since the unvaxxed are taking up 80% of our ICU beds.. but they didn't. Yet the unvaxxed are still out here protesting. Just give it a break already and move on.

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

I just checked Ontario official data and it seems like the stats do no represent your claims from a few days ago. I can't see where you get the 80% of hospital beds occupied by unvaccinated from.

Ontario rate of infection:
    Unvaccinated: 54 cases per 100k
    Vaccinated: 68 cases per 100k

Ontario hospitalization:
    Unvaccinated: 739 cases
    Fully Vaccinated: 2050 cases

Ontario ICU:
    Unvaccinated: 195 cases
    Fully vaccinated: 196 cases

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    I think this is a regular flu now. Have to wait for the numbers to catch up to see what the numbers are like but omicron seems very mild like the flu. Plus we know now that half the hospitalizations and deaths they're giving us aren't from covid but something else so it will be interesting to see what the numbers look like
    It's actually already way less severe if things keep going the way of Omicron. A lot of people don't know this, but only about 1/4 people even get a fever with it. Look at the top symptoms...it's basically a cold. BUT LETS SHUT DOWN THE WORLD YEAH!

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/...-chart-graphic

College superstar Long Duck Dong's Avatar

It's weird how it affects people so differently. I got it right now. I just have fatigue,muscle aches and a headache. Symptoms started yesterday but I'm pretty sure I'll shrug this off by the end of today as I feel much better already. My gf has had it fir nearly a week. She had a temperature and had a bad cough the first couple of days. My dad basically had the same symptoms as me but it took him 3 days to beat it

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

I just checked Ontario official data and it seems like the stats do no represent your claims from a few days ago. I can't see where you get the 80% of hospital beds occupied by unvaccinated from.

Ontario rate of infection:
    Unvaccinated: 54 cases per 100k
    Vaccinated: 68 cases per 100k

Ontario hospitalization:
    Unvaccinated: 739 cases
    Fully Vaccinated: 2050 cases

Ontario ICU:
    Unvaccinated: 195 cases
    Fully vaccinated: 196 cases
    So does that make you conclude then that you are better without a vaccine?

Have you considered the fact that 87% of all Canadian citizens over 12yrs of age are fully vaccinated? Ontario is 82%. You are comparing 739 hospitalizations out of 18% of the population vs 2050 hospitalizations out of 82% of the population. Mull that piece over in your mind. Yes, the vaccination does not do a good job of stopping infections, but it seems to do a decent job severely limiting serious symptoms & hospitalization.
    Last edited by bladefd; 01-17-2022 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    So does that make you conclude then that you are better without a vaccine?

Have you considered the fact that 87% of all Canadian citizens over 12yrs of age are fully vaccinated? Ontario is 82%. You are comparing 739 hospitalizations out of 18% of the population vs 2050 hospitalizations out of 82% of the population. Mull that piece over in your mind. Yes, the vaccination does not do a good job of stopping infections, but it seems to do a decent job severely limiting serious symptoms & hospitalization.
    You do realize that every single case of hospitalization without a vaccination status is recorded as an unvaccinated case/ hospitalization right? This includes everyone, even the kids under 5 years old that are ineligible to be vaccinated. For your comparison to be valid you must include the whole population and not only kids over 12 years old.

Ontario whole population vaccination status:
    78% fully vaccinated
    22% Unvaccinated

Ontario total number of hospitalizations with Covid: 2984

Percentage of unvaccinated that are hospitalized: 739/2984 or 24.8%

So basically the unvaccinated represent 22% of the whole Ontario population and they represent 24.8% of all the hospitalizations with Covid numbers. This is a very marginal difference (less than 3%), not even worth using as an argument in favor of vaccines if you ask me.

Now if you are a person at high risk and are more likely to end up in the ICU, then it might be worth it as the percentages are 50-50 vaccinated/unvaccinated in ICUs (and not 80% unvaccinated like it was claimed by some posters here).

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    It's weird how it affects people so differently. I got it right now. I just have fatigue,muscle aches and a headache. Symptoms started yesterday but I'm pretty sure I'll shrug this off by the end of today as I feel much better already. My gf has had it fir nearly a week. She had a temperature and had a bad cough the first couple of days. My dad basically had the same symptoms as me but it took him 3 days to beat it
    care to share what is your vaccinations status? as well as your dad and gf.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    care to share what is your vaccinations status? as well as your dad and gf.
    Me: 2
    gf: 3
    Dad:3

Fauci warning today for us to get ready for a new variant that will be "immune to natural immunity". Really? As opposed to the latest vaccine?

I think I'd rather just take my chances and die at this point

Fvck me

Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9k54tN1O2R8

I feel like the truth is about to come out pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSThompson View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9k54tN1O2R8

I feel like the truth is about to come out pretty soon
    Yes it definitely feels like the mainstream narrative is finally starting to shift a little bit