Page 731 of 731 FirstFirst ... 231631681721728729730731
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 10960

Default Re: Official coronavirus news discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I find it very hard to believe that bladefd, of ISH, has only gotten three shots. And on top of that, that his first shot was in March 2021 and not two months earlier. And that he waited a whole year to get the booster. But if you say so, I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt. But I still find it very hard to believe.

And IF true, why even bother getting a booster in March 2021 for the Omicron?

Do you have a vaccine card that you can show us that shows that you've only gotten 3 shots, and that the first one was in March of 2021?
    Ask your sister to show you a photo of my vaccine card.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Bladefd is jstern’s sister?

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    All anyone can get is three shots You have to be over 50 to be eligible for multiple boosters.

You would think that someone who is so deeply passionate about the vaccine would know that, but instead you saw cartoon memes with lots of shots stuck into someone and thought it was real
    I notice that you seem to butt in, give opinions, and so on with very little information. That's the RRR3 Off the Court alt's MO.

This is what I wrote to Blade on the previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Another Booster in March. That has to be your 5th shot, at least. The first one was surely in January 2021, if not December 2020. Then another one two weeks later. Then the booster 5 months later in June 2021. That's at least three legit ones 11 months ago. And chances are that you managed to get more, either by paying someone off, or using another person's credentials.
    You repeatedly do that. Kind of like Blade himself. They're so sure of what immediately pops into their head that they don't bother reading past a headline. Or in your case in this example, you read one post of a conversation that I'm having with Blade, and then you want to comment about it not bothering reading two or three of the previous posts. Get some context.

For example, in this thread, I asked Lebron23 "Out of curiosity, do you know how to quote articles?" Playing on the fact that he and Jasper don't know how to embed YouTube videos. Then you proceed to copy and paste part of the article, not even properly quoting it, being snarky, as if you think that the reason why I asked Lebron23 the question was because I was being snarky about the content of the article or something.

That's so the Off the Court RRR3's persona.

Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

So then you understand that people under 50 can only get 3 shots total. I just thought it was weird that someone like you who thinks about the vaccine every single day didn't know that and was under the impression that people could actually get vaccinated 100 times.

Okay, I'll let you get back to pretending my username matters for some reason.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    So then you understand that people under 50 can only get 3 shots total. I just thought it was weird that someone like you who thinks about the vaccine every single day didn't know that and was under the impression that people could actually get vaccinated 100 times.

Okay, I'll let you get back to pretending my username matters for some reason.
    Absolutely fuming

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Absolutely fuming

The "absolutely furious" and the "fuming" is just so funny. RRR3's downfall. Classic thread. That's why despite his nonstop trolling and all, I still think RRR3 is HOF. He should retire his Off the Court account though.
    Last edited by jstern; 05-22-2022 at 12:39 AM.

Why did people suddenly become so uneducated?

Right now it seems like almost every vaxxed+boosted person I know in Portland is suffering from brutal cold symptoms (aka covid) or recently recovered from them, meanwhile me and the small number of Portlanders who I know rejected that vax are all healthy as ever... in other words it seems that reality itself is becoming "misinformation"

https://www.union-bulletin.com/news/...fbb7ca028.html