Thread: Lions might trade Darius Slay

Default Lions might trade Darius Slay

The Lions are reportedly having trade discussions for cornerback Darius Slay. Per ESPN, he'll be in the final year of his contract next season.

Default Re: Lions might trade Darius Slay

All the mocks I see have Detroit going with that CB from Ohio State with the 3rd pick...

terrible if Detroit drafts a CB that high... just too risky to draft one that high.

Lion's should trade down and get best O-Line available, or get Stafford's replacement now, have him sit behind Stafford one year or until Stafford plays horrible.

only way Stafford keeps his job in Detroit after 2020 is if he makes the playoffs... that's gotta be the bottom line if you're coaching this team.

Stafford's record is 69-79-1 in 11 seasons, 0-3 playoffs... Stafford needs a new team

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/detroit-...stafford-6078/

Contract^

(Also... how did Greg Olsen sign with Seattle? I thought FA started March 16-18th)

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

Lion's should trade down

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ake-up-round-1

Dolphins move up to #3 and get Tua, Lions still take CB at #5

PROJECTED TRADE WITH LIONS. Tua wants to play in Miami and the Dolphins should want Tua's accuracy from the pocket. If his medical checks are satisfactory, it would not be a surprise to see Miami trade up to avoid losing the young passer to the Chargers, Panthers, Raiders or Colts.
    PROJECTED TRADE WITH DOLPHINS. Detroit, at No. 3 overall, is in a great spot to grab multiple quality draft picks because several QB-needy teams could be looking to move up to get their guy. In this mock, I see the Lions moving down to No. 5 in exchange for a first- and second-rounder from Miami this year as well as an early-round 2021 pick. Detroit gets a hefty bounty and still lands Okudah, the outstanding corner the franchise might've taken in the original draft slot.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

(Also... how did Greg Olsen sign with Seattle? I thought FA started March 16-18th)
    He was released, so he is an automatic FA, not an official one.