Ehh, I dunno.

Rrr3, man...

That man brings it on himself.

Default Re: Australia is having an bullying epidemic

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    We had a dwarf dude at my highschool, he was probably the most popular cat of 3500 students. Everyone loved him, had tons of friends and had huge house parties

There was also this kid who had a his face completely burned from a house fire as a child, it looked melted and disturbing. But again, he was another dude who was loved by all and sold pounds of weed to everyone in the neighborhood

When your born like this dude you just gotta embrace and own it. The woman in the video is enabling her kids suicidal thoughts imo

IDK, but up here in the US mid-west bullying seizes to really exist after grade 7-8. It's just cringey and the bullies get bullied out of existence
    Midwest? I grew up in Chicago and bullying was really vicious in HS but this was back in the day...had a couple of kids vying for the position of being my own personal bully but the first kid got the snot beaten out of him (literally) by me and my second potential bully was dissuaded pretty easily after I threatened to kill him and his family

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

On a side note, that Austrailian/New Zealand accent is sexy on a woman. I bet she looks like ass though, but it's still an attractive voice compared to these young jits over here.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

this shit is trending on twitter right now

not so much about the bully side of it but because half the people are claiming hes 18 and scamming everyone and the other side if fighting that he is really 9. gotta love them interwebs trust no one mentality

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Midwest? I grew up in Chicago and bullying was really vicious in HS but this was back in the day...had a couple of kids vying for the position of being my own personal bully but the first kid got the snot beaten out of him (literally) by me and my second potential bully was dissuaded pretty easily after I threatened to kill him and his family
    The sh!t we used to do that would get us into so much trouble these days.

It's kind of good but bad at the same time. Kids in school can't hardly do anything without being disciplined.

I remember in 5th grade, I was running for class president against this big blonde kid who's dad was a doctor. He snatches my "I support ****" sticker right off my shirt and rips it in half right in my face with an evil laugh. So I grabbed a pencil off his desk and stabbed him in the leg with it. Oh man his dad was pissed! He had a meeting with my parents and the principal. Nothing ended up happening to me and I still won class president that year.

Dude just finessed everyone.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Here’s Mom and his sisters.

Really gotta feel for the little fella though, not only does he get fukked by forever having the stature of a toddler, he is also quite homely

Obv this is fake af but I got bullied when I was 9 and it made me a better person. Taught me how to earn respect without asking for it and be a tough person and now the people that bullied me are crackheads lmao

Whining doesn't fix anything

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    We had a dwarf dude at my highschool, he was probably the most popular cat of 3500 students. Everyone loved him, had tons of friends and had huge house parties

There was also this kid who had a his face completely burned from a house fire as a child, it looked melted and disturbing. But again, he was another dude who was loved by all and sold pounds of weed to everyone in the neighborhood

When your born like this dude you just gotta embrace and own it. The woman in the video is enabling her kids suicidal thoughts imo

IDK, but up here in the US mid-west bullying seizes to really exist after grade 7-8. It's just cringey and the bullies get bullied out of existence
    Nice Thanks for sharing!

At the middle school, there's a guy with some kind of downs or autism and even the wildest gangsta would go up to him and be like "Sup Patrick!" and give him dabz. And you've got that video of Jason McElwain too---"hot like a pistol!"

It's heartwarming how kind and merciful some characters are. The bogans can take some notes.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Nice Thanks for sharing!

At the middle school, there's a guy with some kind of downs or autism and even the wildest gangsta would go up to him and be like "Sup Patrick!" and give him dabz. And you've got that video of Jason McElwain too---"hot like a pistol!"

It's heartwarming how kind and merciful some characters are. The bogans can take some notes.

Glad you agree with yourself

5-time NBA All-Star

Yeah, but you are probably healthy (mentally/physically) and of decent height and most importantly had the right mindset. Things are very different for people with sensitive demeanors, little to no friends, an overbearing mom, and a rare condition.

People shouldn't be doing that bullying sheet in the first place. School is a place to learn and expand the mind, not a bloody zoo to feel perpetual anxiety of bigger animals coming to get you. How is one supposed to absorb knowledge, ask questions, refine their grammar/math/history/scientific skills when their mind is in fight or flight wondering when the next person is going to make a biting comment or a physical jab at them?

Some of those bullies later in life can become ruthless businessman by the way.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Glad you agree with yourself
    Well, I'm really hurt you referred to women of the Muslim faith as "filthy dogs."

This makes me feel really sad because a) they have excellent hygiene b) they wash their hands, arms, faces, feet five times a day to stay pure c) they don't have sex on their menses d) they spend wealth on charity to purify their hearts e) they take 30 days of the month to refrain from food and drink to come closer to God f) they pray 5 times a day to keep their hearts pure from loving this world g) they pray for others if they feel envy h) they don't tempt or exploit men for money/attention with their sexuality I) they don't want to harm others j) they have to speak what is good k) they have to remain patient and grateful through tough times l) they aren't allowed to cheat j) list goes on...

It could be that some of them have issues at home, don't have rich parents, maybe had to move because their home countries were not safe, and that's on top of going through all the difficulties of life---finding a career, fitting in socially, going through the pains of menses, anxiety of getting raped, getting teased at school for wearing what they wear etc. I'd hate if you directed that comment to one of them on a day they were feeling down

I know you're a kind, well-meaning soul and you don't want to hurt others---but comments like that can do lots of damage, man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Here’s Mom and his sisters.

Beautiful people.