Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Pitbull lovers can relax. It's only a pit mix

Last edited by DoctorP; 02-22-2020 at 11:55 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

tio,

and all those dogs dont have the density of a pitbull.

German shepards and dobermans are tall long dogs. Tall and big. and also very smart. they listen. youve never seen a police pitbull.

Pitbulls are short. and dumb. they operate on reflex. There like cannon balls of muscle with unbelievable density and propensity for hurting the weak. The fact that a small framed dog can bite within ~5% of what a huge dog can do is incredible.

the fact that it doesnt listen exponentiates its destruction.

you acted like you showed some big disparity there lol
    Last edited by tpols; 02-23-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

youve never seen a police pitbull.

More like you’ve never seen one. But they do exist.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-bre...lls-1491134406

Don’t be afraid.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

even your article highlighted the discrepancy in its title lmao.

pitbulls are simply dumb.

and i know your ass aint subscribed to the wall street journal tio.

you googled it, saw a headline, read the first 3 sentences of what the site allowed you to read, and poasted it.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

This happened in Colorado Springs. It's a crime to own an animal that attacks someone in Colorado so the owner was arrested. He had an option of putting the dog up for evaluation and possible adoption, or euthanizing it. He chose to have it killed.

Nearby Denver county BANS pitbull breeds. They were/are going to reconsider the ban this year but this has definitely hurt the chances of those championing pitbulls being brought back to Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    This happened in Colorado Springs. It's a crime to own an animal that attacks someone in Colorado so the owner was arrested. He had an option of putting the dog up for evaluation and possible adoption, or euthanizing it. He chose to have it killed.

Nearby Denver county BANS pitbull breeds. They were/are going to reconsider the ban this year but this has definitely hurt the chances of those championing pitbulls being brought back to Denver.
    Pitbulls for the most part all banned up here in Ohio, some rural counties allow under strict rules/loopholes as farm animals

When I visit family out in California, all I see are people with Pits. It's the only breed I ever see out there lol.

But this is inland california - San Bernadino, methville so i dunno if it's just the locals

I've had 3 Golden Retrievers in my lifetime, 4 counting the one my folks had when I was a toddler

Only one of them would even dare bite or quick snap, and he only showed teeth when he was threatened or wrestling on the ground

My sister has 2 goldens and 5 kids all under 7 years old. Just chill family dogs that learn fast. Their bites are like pillows, they were breed centruies ago specifically to retrieve game without snapping bone our bruising downed hunt.(Bruising the muscle ruins the meat)
    Last edited by scuzzy; 02-23-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    even your article highlighted the discrepancy in its title lmao.

pitbulls are simply dumb.

and i know your ass aint subscribed to the wall street journal tio.

you googled it, saw a headline, read the first 3 sentences of what the site allowed you to read, and poasted it.

All you’re saying is that Pits are dumb. You keep repeating it over and over again. To which I’m showing proof to the contrary, that Pits can be trained like any other dog could.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I would've taken a brick and crushed that dog's skull in...we must defend our own species.

This is the correct course of action

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    All you’re saying is that Pits are dumb. You keep repeating it over and over again. To which I’m showing proof to the contrary, that Pits can be trained like any other dog could.
    They're compulsive and are much more likely to go raw crazy than any other dog. I've seen German Shepards change their aggression and reevalute situations - no chance of that without great force with a Pitbull. Great Danes are like poodles. Doberman's were once the ganster's dog but was replaced by Rots, whom I always thought had the strongest bite force. Doberman's lost their prestigious position when they getting beat by a high number of other dogs in illegal dog fights (mainly Rots, Dogos and Pits). I remember in NY when this drug dealer had a tall Pit Bull that he was convinced that it could beat anybody's pet cause it supposedly had a four year reign where he wasn't even hurt. Of course, another dealer ended up having a leopard that killed it rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard View Post
    They're compulsive and are much more likely to go raw crazy than any other dog. I've seen German Shepards change their aggression and reevalute situations - no chance of that without great force with a Pitbull. Great Danes are like poodles. Doberman's were once the ganster's dog but was replaced by Rots, whom I always thought had the strongest bite force. Doberman's lost their prestigious position when they getting beat by a high number of other dogs in illegal dog fights (mainly Rots, Dogos and Pits). I remember in NY when this drug dealer had a tall Pit Bull that he was convinced that it could beat anybody's pet cause it supposedly had a four year reign where he wasn't even hurt. Of course, another dealer ended up having a leopard that killed it rather quickly.
    Lol, leopard vs pit bull ain't a fair fight, man...that case, the other dude should've shown up with a hippo

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Lol, leopard vs pit bull ain't a fair fight, man...that case, the other dude should've shown up with a hippo
    True but a male leopard is 140-150lbs and a pit is about 50 lbs. I'm willing to bet if a pit took off after a similar size leopard, without it's advantage of ambush, the leopard is going to run. Not that it couldn't kill the pit but they have a sense of self preservation, pitbulls don't. It instinctively knows if it gets hurt in the fight, it's dead if it can't hunt. But yeah, leopards are the only known predator of gorillas, not very animals can fvck with it in it's element.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post

Couple of jabs with the left followed by a stinging right, lol

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    True but a male leopard is 140-150lbs and a pit is about 50 lbs. I'm willing to bet if a pit took off after a similar size leopard, without it's advantage of ambush, the leopard is going to run. Not that it couldn't kill the pit but they have a sense of self preservation, pitbulls don't. It instinctively knows if it gets hurt in the fight, it's dead if it can't hunt. But yeah, leopards are the only known predator of gorillas, not very animals can fvck with it in it's element.
    Yes, Leopards are one of the most efficient killers of all animals and don't want to risk injury. Frequently, they won't fight Hyena's because it puts him at risk. Though a Leopard could take him one on one the he doesn't because of the Hyena's thick neck means the Leopard will have to use at least 5 minutes to kill and Leopards don't engage with anything that long. Leopards are like the 5th largest of the big cats (Tiger, Lion, Jaguar, Cougar, Leopard) and they often look smaller than Hyenas. You will never see a Leopard as big as a Saint Bernard dog. Its only Tiger's, Jaguars and Leopards that kill and eat Crocs and nearly every other apex predator.

I seen that Pit I talked about above and my guess he was very close to 80lbs but he was beating Kangals which are Leopard size. I never seen the Leopard but I imagine it was domesticated which takes some of the bite out of him. I heard a lot of people put their money on the Pit because domesticated cats won't attack a rat.

5-time NBA All-Star

Couple of jabs with the left followed by a stinging right, lol
    Haha, "yo money wake the F up and eat this right hook"