Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Now that the heat is off can we all acknowledge that Donald Sterling was hilariou

kblaze you are the man - this shit made me laugh so hard I cant put it into words

Default Re: Now that the heat is off can we all acknowledge that Donald Sterling was hilariou

“Well, I fool around sometimes. I do. When a girl seduces me and tells all of these hot stories and dirty things and tells me how much she wants to suck on me and takes my shoes off and licks my feet and touches me.
    When I’m in a limo she takes all of her clothes [sic] . The limo driver says what’s going on. And she started sucking me on the way to Mr. Koon’s house. And I thank her. I thank her for making me feel good.”

Opposing counsel: "Sir, the question was, ‘Is this your handwriting?’ "
    Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Seriously.....how is this guy not a movie character?

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

I've been around a lot of old white people and old black people and they love to make racist jokes because they just don't give a flying ****.

I think a lot of it was just his sense of humor. The story you're talking about him sending his dates to watch the team undress also included him walking in on his players getting dressed in the locker room and gawking at them.

He loved black people and he shouldn't have been fired.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly View Post
    I can't imagine a movie not being made.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

I thought i was the only one that laughed at racism.

"Keep dressing like that and you're gonna get attacked by a pack of ni**ers"

mel gibson

just wow

His demeanour reminded me of Robert Durst

Very good NBA starter

i remember watching that bill burr bit about donald sterling four years ago.

funny back then. still funny today.

Very good NBA starter

Sterling isn't white, he's jewish.

Like 90% of league owners and execs.

The league is owned and run almost exclusively by jews.

Don't call out white people when you have a beef with the jews.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

That blowjob in the limo story seems like humor straight out of a classic (early, when it was a riot) Simpsons episode, if the Simpsons was a bit edgier.

NBA All-star

the biggest reason he accepted monogamy was because he didn't think his spouse would just find another girl after he died.

Bob Odenkirk can play younger Sterling while Michael McKean can play old Sterling.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Sterling isn't white, he's jewish.

Like 90% of league owners and execs.

The league is owned and run almost exclusively by jews.

Don't call out white people when you have a beef with the jews.

Despite people like you....the klan and of course Nazis trying to explain it....still never got why some pretend a faith with al races in it is a race itself only when the person is white. Like....black Jews are black and Jewish. White Jews aren’t white....even the....obviously white ones.

Despite people like you....the klan and of course Nazis trying to explain it....still never got why some pretend a faith with al races in it is a race itself only when the person is white. Like....black Jews are black and Jewish. White Jews aren’t white....even the....obviously white ones.
    That's because Jews are both faith and ethnicity. Like black jews are black people who believe in Judaism. But they're not considered jewish in ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    That's because Jews are both faith and ethnicity. Like black jews are black people who believe in Judaism. But they're not considered jewish in ethnicity.
    What if you have Jewish parents but you're an atheist, or you convert to another religion altogether, are you still considered Jewish? And is Judaism the only faith to double as an ethnicity, or do other religions like Christianity and Islam qualify too?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Rest assured....many idiots think “Muslim” is a race too.