Default Joel Embiid shoulder injury

Sixers center Joel Embiid has a shoulder injury, and it isn't clear yet how much time he'll miss. He's supposed to be out for a week and then there should be an update.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Joel Embiid shoulder injury

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops View Post
    Sixers center Joel Embiid has a shoulder injury, and it isn't clear yet how much time he'll miss. He's supposed to be out for a week and then there should be an update.
    So with my playoffs starting next week I have to drop him... only to kind of ruin it for the rest of the league because whomever breezes through round one will just pick him up by like Thursday and stack the deck.

Saw a basketball once

Shoulder sprain. Simmons had a mild one and missed about a week I think? Hopefully it’s about the same.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by AfjalKhan View Post
    So with my playoffs starting next week I have to drop him... only to kind of ruin it for the rest of the league because whomever breezes through round one will just pick him up by like Thursday and stack the deck https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/.

I got this,...

Saw a basketball once

Fatty better be on a dang treadmill this entire week, dont wanna hear the "out of game shape" excuse when hes back trying to limit minutes
    Anyway i saw the news via betsofa that he will be ok before the regular season. So its not reason to worry about his health and injury.