Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Many times I don’t know where to go in games

I love games but many games seem very complicated in general no matter which gen. I really really wish I was better after all these years. Even games like Resident Evil can get you lost. And then you don’t know where to go and it’s like you’re in a maze.

Games like Uncharted are a little more forgiving. There’s clues and things that help you. Although the puzzles can be confusing and I need YouTube. But you’re not gonna be running around deep into cities getting lost.

I wish I was better at games like Zelda. I can never ever figure out how to get far in any Zelda. It’s all very confusing. You just go explore and go around and around. Even Tomb Raider is too hard but I wish I knew where to go.

How do people ever learn how to beat games? If I knew where to go and had a knack for figuring things out I would love these types of games. But I get tired of always being in a maze.

Default Re: Many times I don’t know where to go in games

The Legend of Zelda series is for children. It's designed so children are capable of beating the games.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Many times I don’t know where to go in games

I like Zelda games