Thread: Nothing feels real anymore. So many things have become optional.

National High School Star Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Nothing feels real anymore. So many things have become optional.

The NBA doesn't feel like a real season. Playing is optional. If you decide to play, you're doing something adventurous. Same with baseball. Buster Posery opted out. It's just optional, really.

When I was driving through the neighborhood, I saw cars driving around for graduation. An optional graduation, lol.

Nobody knows how long we're supposed to social distance for. It's whenever the government says it's okay.

Don't want to socialize? You don't have to. But you can always go on ZOOM and hope you didn't forget to unmute yourself. Don't want to attend? Just say your internet connection is bad.

Wanna take a vacation? Go head. Who knows what will be open.

I don't even know what I'm rambling about. But nothing makes sense. Wanna have a Football season? Sure. Spread your germs with other players but after the game it is imperative to put on your mask and social distance. Weird.

It's like society is just playing along. If you support Trump, the left thinks you're a racist and totally dumb. If you are a democrat, the right thinks you're gullible and into communism and they don't believe the virus is real.

Be scared of the virus. Don't leave your house. But order all the door dash you want and have Amazon packages delivered. Makes sense right?

If you have asthma you don't have to wear the mask. But then by not wearing the mask, how will you handle your asthma if you get the coronavirus?

Stop wearing masks! Masks don't work! We have a shortage of masks and the medical workers need masks!

Oh but you have to wear a mask now! State law and you're going to kill people if you don't wear a mask!

Social distance! Oh but when there's a protest, you have to protest to show your support! Either you're for us or against us!
    But no rallies! Cases are exploding! A rally is a mistake!

You see how confusing life is? It's like nothing is real anymore. It's all just some game. And if they wanted to do this all over again one day, they could. People are into it. They think that if you don't go along with it, you're a bad person.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Nothing feels real anymore. So many things have become optional.

Yes life is chaotic. The world is full of assholes who disagree with each other. Good and bad things happen. I'm sure your life could be far worse however, jstern. Chill out and use common sense.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Yes life is chaotic. The world is full of assholes who disagree with each other. Good and bad things happen. I'm sure your life could be far worse however, jstern. Chill out and use common sense.

^ Alex Jones is a funny guy

Should of just had a full on stay the fk home every1 for a month and it shoulda been over.

Nothing is real, we're living in a computer simulation based on your own imagination

Quote Originally Posted by KD7 View Post
    Nothing is real, we're living in a computer simulation based on your own imagination
    You cop the new Ocean Wisdom mixtape?

Quote Originally Posted by KD7 View Post
    This is largely true. The only limits are the physical ones... and even those are... negotiable.