Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: A different perspective on covid

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    No I actually tend to agree with you.

Lately there have been a lot of warning signs that the economy is facing another major meltdown - incredibly low interest rates, the insanely low price of oil, the fed constantly injecting money into the banks 'repo' markets... one of the only ways that the covid hysteria makes sense is if TPTB are using it as a scapegoat.
    Would not surprise me in the least.

Italian doctor in Cremona just said deathrate of the 1st quarter in Lombardy is up to 400% from last year. They need the army to dispose of corpses.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

If we don't take it seriously we will be completely overwhelmed like China was...creating huge makeshift hospitals on the outskirts of every major city.

Italy is overwhelmed with this thing and it's being said one of the reasons is because their culture didnt take it seriously. They are now and they warned us to watch out because it ramps up very quickly.

I think that's what makes this virus so bad, not that it's deadly but that it looks to be extremely contagious. To the point that cities dealing with it are dealing with a shit ton of sick people very quickly all at once and they can't handle it.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...et-its-success

Here is an article about South Korea who is having great success against the virus and did NOT shut down.

Summary: they had ample access to testing and were quickly able to quarantine lots of positive cases and those they came into contact with.

I think that is the #1 issue... having tests available

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...et-its-success

Here is an article about South Korea who is having great success against the virus and did NOT shut down.

Summary: they had ample access to testing and were quickly able to quarantine lots of positive cases and those they came into contact with.

I think that is the #1 issue... having tests available
    Yup, and that's where Trump administration fukked up, they had ample time to make enough tests available but Trump was to busy calling it a Democratic hoax.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    Would not surprise me in the least.
    thats actually brilliant.

everybody knows the long term bubble stuff is our doing, but this gives chance to save face.

if so? good shit...

No I actually tend to agree with you.

Lately there have been a lot of warning signs that the economy is facing another major meltdown - incredibly low interest rates, the insanely low price of oil, the fed constantly injecting money into the banks 'repo' markets... one of the only ways that the covid hysteria makes sense is if TPTB are using it as a scapegoat.
    Agree with this 100%, this hysteria is looking like the excuse for the correction.. they wouldn't have given the media the green light light this otherwise.. it's the best tool to convince all the retards

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Yup, and that's where Trump administration fukked up, they had ample time to make enough tests available but Trump was to busy calling it a Democratic hoax.
    Is everything about trump for you seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Is everything about trump for you seriously?
    No but did he or did he not call this a Democratic hoax? Is Italy fake news? This shit isn't your common, it's nowhere near as deadly as Ebola but it's apparently super contagious so it has the potential for a lot of people to get infected. Do you think China overreacted if this is just no worse than a common cold?

Also, Trump is a big boy, no need to get triggered when people criticize him.

Despite me saying it wouldn't surprise me in the least as to Nanners' theory, I will say that we tend to overestimate the media's agenda, however.

Most everything they do can be boiled down to... what will give us the most ratings? What will play on people's emotions?

They do not care about how the societal impact, of the narratives they push, will burden everyone else. What does Occam's razor state? The simplest explanation tends to be the correct one? Well, the simplest explanation is that they want money and they have sold their collective souls in order to get it. How anyone can trust any television news, including a significant number of printed publications, at this point... is beyond me. Fox News, CBS, ABC, CNN... they're all proven liars that change their narratives as it becomes convenient for their ratings to do so.

I'm almost sure of the idea that the founding fathers of the United States did not envision an extremely emotionally manipulative multi corporation news mega conglomerate. I'm pretty sure they put freedom of the press together with the idea that governments suppressing or censoring the news is bad for a group of free people.

So while it would not surprise me if people in the shadows that call a lot of shots 'instructed' the media to push this narrative, I don't think that's correct.

I think it's is as simple as this... the news wants ratings, so they push the narrative that this is far more serious than it is. Couple that with... our society as a whole, government, businesses and citizens alike... is massively overburdened with debt.

Any drastically 'bad' news that would result in people being afraid to leave their homes for 1-2 months would inevitably crash the system. A system this deeply entrenched in debt must never stop, lest it fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Agree with this 100%, this hysteria is looking like the excuse for the correction.. they wouldn't have given the media the green light light this otherwise.. it's the best tool to convince all the retards
    there are a lot of benefits to the hysteria. if you know a serious economic collapse is coming, wouldnt it be nice to have a rule in place that would prevent gatherings of more than 10 people?

there are a lot of benefits to the hysteria. if you know a serious economic collapse is coming, wouldnt it be nice to have a rule in place that would prevent gatherings of more than 10 people?
    If that actually is true, do you think that some guy just ate a bat and here we are? Or was something more nefarious amiss?

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    If that actually is true, do you think that some guy just ate a bat and here we are? Or was something more nefarious amiss?
    i have no idea, but it doesnt really matter what animal it came from.

heres a cool video on corona virus

event 201 pandemic exercise, hosted by bill gates on october 18th 2019 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174&

i have no idea, but it doesnt really matter what animal it came from.
    Well, the point being... was it man made? Because otherwise your contention is that this just conveniently worked out as an excuse to isolate people for bad actors to prep for economic collapse, no?