Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF....

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default WTF....

Default Re: WTF....

when will these people learn... there is so much cross contamination going on there.

I hope they were raised apart atleast

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

People in slides. Wild

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

thats incredible... how the treat animals man, it looks like one of the 9 circles of hell.

even dogs and cats. just skewering them whole on grills with blowtorches. mfers have no soul.
    Last edited by tpols; 03-22-2020 at 01:53 PM.

imagine the smell

Our world needs to pressure China and other nations with “wet markets” (should be called bloody markets) which sell animals KNOWN to carry multiple viruses which are pathogenic to humans, to stop this barbaric and horribly unsanitary practice.

Imagine the cross-contamination, the ability for multiple viruses to be transferred both try contact and try rampant insect transmission, and imagine the bloody excrement-laden filthy runoff water in those shallow concrete canals beneath the walking paths...flowing into larger rivers ...

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    thats incredible... how the treat animals man, it looks like one of the 9 circles of hell.

even dogs and cats. just skewering them whole on grills with blowtorches. mfers have no soul.
    To be fair, we have pigs, cows and sheep in worse conditions than these... we just don't get to see it live and up close like that because we have farmers doing it for us.

Pigs that just gave birth can be pinned in place to such an extent that their young can only nurse on them, the mothers can't even move around to care for them or tend to them in any way... can't even make eye contact.

Little piglets sometimes know what end awaits them and will literally shiver in fear up until their slaughter. We will hang pigs from the ceiling and cut their throats/let them bleed out while trashing about.

I'm sure it's similar for cows.

Chickens are climbing on top of each other all day with no room to really move, shitting all over each other etc. No fresh air, no sunlight.

You have to pay an incredible premium or a great inconvenience in terms of your personal time to get meat / dairy that wasn't raised in these conditions.

I'm not a vegan and I don't plan on becoming one but if you watch those videos enough and know just how horribly we treat animals we have deemed farm worthy... you will either go back to sleep and blissful ignorance, you will stop eating animals, or you just won't care because you're borderline crazy.

I straight up do not eat pigs now because they're smarter than a lot of dogs and we treat them like they're dirt. I'm close to swearing off cows also.

Chickens I will probably never give up, unfortunately. But they seem to be the least aware of the three.

overall? its just no comparison. We dont have open meat markets with carcasses dripping blood all over the floor, and insects swarming.

say what you want, but dogs and cats grew up aside humans as partners in our success.

Were not out here shoving stakes through the mouths of squirrels, rats, possums, raccoons, bats, moles, and the like, keeping them alive in cages for at will sacrifice.

You're a clown for making that appropriation.

pigs i can get, theres a reason islam swore off them. theyre smart but dirty.

cows and chicken dont carry the same level of disease as vermin like bats, rats, and snakes do.

you just have to accept that.

that got real corona real quick

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

wow this guy Tpols is a veterinarian, biologist, politician, medical professional in like 4-5 different threads. amazing. very wise. so wise.

Not airballing my layups anymore

overall? its just no comparison. We dont have open meat markets with carcasses dripping blood all over the floor, and insects swarming.
    As I said, the difference there is it's in your face as opposed to blissful ignorance, which you obviously partake in because you think there's some exponential level of difference here. There isn't.

say what you want, but dogs and cats grew up aside humans as partners in our success.
    Right but at the end of the end of the day they're all animals with emotions and pain sensors... you're really just rationalizing.

Were not out here shoving stakes through the mouths of squirrels, rats, possums, raccoons, bats, moles, and the like, keeping them alive in cages for at will sacrifice.

You're a clown for making that appropriation.
    No, we're just keeping them caged to the point that they literally can't physically move so much as one step and then mercilessly slaughtering them when we see fit.

You're a clown for commenting on things that you are incredibly ignorant about.

thats silly to say.

technically... all forms of life have "emotions and pain sensors". Even insects, fish, and plants dont want to die. Your arbitrary cutoff is strenuous to this basic logic.

Of course, a person is going to have more of a connection with their dog they been riding with for most of their life than some random chicken.

Certain dogs were bred up to be extremely intelligent, and aware on another level. A chicken is a chicken.

I am glad to be a vegetarian myself. I don't eat any meat or fish.

I do wish we treated animals better though.. We treat them like absolute sh!t.. We breed tons and tons of animals just for our consumption and crowd them in small areas. Animals need open land to roam on and we are chopping down entire forests to create room to breed animals. Animals like cows also give off methane, which is a dangerous greenhouse gas. We need to consume a lot less meat as humans..

thats silly to say.

technically... all forms of life have "emotions and pain sensors". Even insects, fish, and plants dont want to die. Your arbitrary cutoff is strenuous to this basic logic.

Of course, a person is going to have more of a connection with their dog they been riding with for most of their life than some random chicken.

Certain dogs were bred up to be extremely intelligent, and aware on another level. A chicken is a chicken.
    Plants have emotions and pain sensors?? Okay, Dr. Tpols PhD

Let me go talk with Mr and Mrs Tomato. They might want something