Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF....

Default Re: WTF....

And that isn't even China. It's in Indonesia, another big shithole country. I remember that it was the country where US tobacco companies were dumping unsold cigarettes on.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    And that isn't even China. It's in Indonesia, another big shithole country. I remember that it was the country where US tobacco companies were dumping unsold cigarettes on.
    JEFFERSONMONEY incoming

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Plants have emotions and pain sensors?? Okay, Dr. Tpols PhD

Let me go talk with Mr and Mrs Tomato. They might want something

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Dr. T-Pols making blades of grass suffer during soccer practice. Dandelion killer. Don't even get him started on Sperm genocide during fap sesh

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    thats incredible... how the treat animals man, it looks like one of the 9 circles of hell.

even dogs and cats. just skewering them whole on grills with blowtorches. mfers have no soul.
    This comes down to subjectivity on which animals one value more than others.

I love dogs and dolphins and weep when I saw them getting killed but I support the right of the people killing them for food because I can't make any logical argument for the difference between them and chicken or cow. Unless they're endangered or something, but not out of which animal we prefer.

aren't they pretty close to lab grown beef on a consumer level?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    This comes down to subjectivity on which animals one value more than others.

I love dogs and dolphins and weep when I saw them getting killed but I support the right of the people killing them for food because I can't make any logical argument for the difference between them and chicken or cow. Unless they're endangered or something, but not out of which animal we prefer.
    So in other words, it's just fine for you that companion animals like dogs or even dolphins get slaughtered because you also think the purpose for their very existence is to get eaten by people? You horrible monster... 🤬

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

seeing dogs caged to be killed for food , is just plan gross /// love to shoot the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    So in other words, it's just fine for you that companion animals like dogs or even dolphins get slaughtered because you also think the purpose for their very existence is to get eaten by people? You horrible monster... ��
    I don't think animals have specific purpose for their existence. We are the ones who subjectively assign those purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    I don't think animals have specific purpose for their existence. We are the ones who subjectively assign those purposes.
    Touche... 😑

Still, it is very hard to imagine if you won't have a choice but to eat the pet you loved so much.

Looks to be Indonesia, and not China.. but lets be honest. These markets will always exist in poor areas of a country.

If you have no access to quality food, you're eating whatever moves. Whether that's whatever you find in the jungle, or whatever you find on the streets. (i.e. stray dogs, cats, rats)

Not every place on this planet has the luxury of nice supermarkets stocked with quality vegetables & meats. Also, let's not forget that the Spanish Flu also originated from America. Probably from pigs. Our farms here are just as disgusting. We stack chickens ontop of each other for their whole lives. They live in their own pee & poo for their whole lives.. and we eat their meat / eggs.

Pigs in our farms sleep in their own poo for their whole live. Cows are also living in their own waste & grazing on grass from their own waste. Considering most of these viruses transfer to humans from pigs, who's to say the next pandemic won't originate from the west?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    thats incredible... how the treat animals man, it looks like one of the 9 circles of hell.

even dogs and cats. just skewering them whole on grills with blowtorches. mfers have no soul.

this

one of the most disgusting things ive ever seen

I could really go for some dog right now.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Judging by the girth that one Retic is probably 15-20 years old

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Looks to be Indonesia, and not China.. but lets be honest. These markets will always exist in poor areas of a country.

If you have no access to quality food, you're eating whatever moves. Whether that's whatever you find in the jungle, or whatever you find on the streets. (i.e. stray dogs, cats, rats)

Not every place on this planet has the luxury of nice supermarkets stocked with quality vegetables & meats. Also, let's not forget that the Spanish Flu also originated from America. Probably from pigs. Our farms here are just as disgusting. We stack chickens ontop of each other for their whole lives. They live in their own pee & poo for their whole lives.. and we eat their meat / eggs.

Pigs in our farms sleep in their own poo for their whole live. Cows are also living in their own waste & grazing on grass from their own waste. Considering most of these viruses transfer to humans from pigs, who's to say the next pandemic won't originate from the west?
    Source? I thought the origin of the Spanish flu was unknown.