Default Parallel universe glitch?

So I guess a little context is in order. My girlfriend and I had been together about a year at the time, never had big problems, we are both pretty relaxed people. Never have had a big fight, never had trust issues, the whole shenanigan.

So one day I was out in front of my apartment building smoking a cigarette, this was before we lived together. I had seen her the night before, had a nice dinner, gone out to a bar, then gone to my place, after which she took a taxi home. So as I'm standing out in front of my apartment building, she pulls up in a taxi. I wasn't expecting her, and was pleasantly surprised to see her. I put out my cigarette, smiled and walked up saying something like "Hey, what are you doing here?" (in a very friendly way).

She scours at me, and slaps me square across the jaw. Obviously I'm dumbfounded, and at a loss for words so I just kind of looked at her. She never said anything, just barged past me into the building.

I followed her up to my apartment, asking her what was happening the whole way, she goes into my apartment, grabs her bag and some of her stuff she left there, throws a few things at me, breaking a glass or two and knocking down a bunch of stuff on a shelf. Shecalls me a pig, says she knows everything, and that I've broken her heart. I'm trying to figure out what's going on obviously, and she stops on her way out when I touch her sleeve, glares at me again and slaps me. She tells me something like "I hope I never see you again" and walks out. I followed her to the street and she got in her cab, and drove off. The street was pretty empty, this was maybe 8-9am, and i watch her drive off. At this point I'm just lost for words, scared and sad.

Then, as I'm watching the cab drive away, someone hugs me around my waist from behind. I turn around, and its her, in running clothes (she was wearing heels and a leather jacket before), and I went completely pale. She said "hi" in her usual happy-go-lucky tone, then noticed my look and said "what's wrong".

I spun around, no taxi. It had literally driven away 5 seconds earlier, no way it could've turned in that time, and all the lights were red. I didn't say anything to her, just ran upstairs. Her bag was gone, things were still broken, my door still wide open. So then I told her.

We were both monumentally confused, there's no way I could have mixed her up with someone else, and she's an only child. We had security check the cameras, and sure enough, Me following a girl to my apartment. The angles weren't great, and the film wasn't great quality, but it was pretty easy to see me and my face, but hers was always hard to make out looked a hell of a lot like her, but never a clear shot.

No way it was the same girl.

Still creeps me the **** out, and we don't talk about it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Parallel universe glitch?

It was her alt.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    It was her alt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Fck man, I was just gonna ask OP some questions. Anyways, if thats a true story that girl has some mad improvization skills.

I just could never believe a story like that with zero evidence to support their claim

this is an internet tall tale like slenderman.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

dont be too hard on OP, boys

ISH is probably >50% copy+paste reddit content. theyre the new "simpsons did it"

Welp just spent an hour reading through that subreddit. Are we living in the Matrix??

Cali Love

Lol op is a ****

I was expecting that story to come full circle in that a few months later that actually did happen

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I just could never believe a story like that with zero evidence to support their claim
    This

obvious answer seems to be someone has schizophrenia

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Df did I just read