Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

  1. #1
    National High School Star Walk on Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,048

    Default I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    After watching Dr Fauci being interviewed by Steph Curry. Half the world is panicking and thinks this is the end of mankind. The other laugh takes it as a joke and calls it a hoax. Dr. Fauci says both are wrong and as always the answer is in between. Itís NOT the end of mankind.

    Steph asked when will it be safe. Dr. Fauci seemed to indicate that once weíre on the downslope, then we can start looking at ways of slowly getting back, but we have to be careful.

    So we probably havenít hit our peak. But in a couple weeks from now we might. And then it just goes downhill from there and most likely the weather will help.

    We arenít gonna get to 0 cases per week, but once we hit the downslope then we should have enough equipment and staff for those infected. Thatís probably when the NBA can open up. Maybe not with fans or maybe a limited amount of fans that all stay 10 feet from one another. Even 500 fans would still make some noise.

    0 cases isnít gonna happen but if we could manage it to the point where are hospitals arenít overflowed, then the NBA can work something out. Having all the players in one spot could be the solution.

    Play the regular season from July until August. And do 5 game series and 7 for the Finals. You can finish mid September and then start the next season on Christmas but make it a shortened season.

  2. #2
    I said good day, sir! Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pit of Darkness
    Posts
    3,417

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    I don't.

  3. #3
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    21,695

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Gobert & Mitchell cleared weeks after having the virus, there's going to be Playoffs.

  4. #4
    Dr. Anthony Fauci TheImmortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Not 1,Not 2,Not 3,Not 4,Not 5
    Posts
    2,066

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Nah.. Season won't be back anytime soon. I know it's gut wrenching but this is destiny.


    Last edited by TheImmortal; 03-29-2020 at 06:53 AM.

  5. #5
    Hello, Twitter world Uncle Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Land of 1 Championship
    Posts
    11,600

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal View Post
    Nah.. Season won't be back anytime soon. I know it's gut wrenching but this is destiny.
    The thought of LeBron ringing yet again is killing you I see.

  6. #6
    Dr. Anthony Fauci TheImmortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Not 1,Not 2,Not 3,Not 4,Not 5
    Posts
    2,066

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July


  7. #7
    Dr. Anthony Fauci TheImmortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Not 1,Not 2,Not 3,Not 4,Not 5
    Posts
    2,066

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    The thought of LeBron ringing yet again is killing you I see.

  8. #8
    Bucks Brigade Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,550

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    and just what happens if the lock down world is released from the corona virus in Sept ???

  9. #9
    Le11th superduper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10,135

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Young or science denying flat earther?

  10. #10
    Local High School Star Stanley Kobrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    highway already predicted this months ago

  11. #11
    National High School Star Walk on Water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,048

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    The thought of LeBron ringing yet again is killing you I see.

    It’s killing me too. But we need signs that the world is getting back as a whole.

  12. #12
    The Sheriff FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,554

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Still cant believe this shit generation shut the world down over flu season

  13. #13
    Cancer Wally450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    8,200

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove View Post
    Still cant believe this shit generation shut the world down over flu season
    Your ignorance is really showing with this post.

  14. #14
    I said good day, sir! Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Pit of Darkness
    Posts
    3,417

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    highway already predicted this months ago
    Who cares? I bet nobody asked about that.

  15. #15
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,508

    Default Re: I believe the NBA will return in June or July

    Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    After watching Dr Fauci being interviewed by Steph Curry. Half the world is panicking and thinks this is the end of mankind. The other laugh takes it as a joke and calls it a hoax. Dr. Fauci says both are wrong and as always the answer is in between. Itís NOT the end of mankind.

    Steph asked when will it be safe. Dr. Fauci seemed to indicate that once weíre on the downslope, then we can start looking at ways of slowly getting back, but we have to be careful.

    So we probably havenít hit our peak. But in a couple weeks from now we might. And then it just goes downhill from there and most likely the weather will help.

    We arenít gonna get to 0 cases per week, but once we hit the downslope then we should have enough equipment and staff for those infected. Thatís probably when the NBA can open up. Maybe not with fans or maybe a limited amount of fans that all stay 10 feet from one another. Even 500 fans would still make some noise.

    0 cases isnít gonna happen but if we could manage it to the point where are hospitals arenít overflowed, then the NBA can work something out. Having all the players in one spot could be the solution.

    Play the regular season from July until August. And do 5 game series and 7 for the Finals. You can finish mid September and then start the next season on Christmas but make it a shortened season.
    2021 is what looks like

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •