Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default I don’t care if they didn’t have contracts yet. Those suits should have been tailored

Default Re: I don’t care if they didn’t have contracts yet. Those suits should have been tail

That is what they were tailored to...

Default Re: I don’t care if they didn’t have contracts yet. Those suits should have been tail

Look at Melo and Wade lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Look at Melo and Wade lmao
    it doesn't look so bad on melo bc he's always been chubby so the oversized suit actually fits him/

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    it doesn't look so bad on melo bc he's always been chubby so the oversized suit actually fits him/
    Look at the leg and feet area, and what doesn't look good on any suit, when it has such a tidy big ass wrinkle.. That suit needs to go on an ironing board.

this was the style of the era, but i agree.

White suit smh

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    That is what they were tailored to...

Well yea you would think so. But they look exactly what someone of an unusual size might get and look like if they didnt have them altered. Imagine the guy who did the work on most of these. Wouldnt he be disgusted watching them stand there like that? Would he even put his name on that work?

photos from that era are going to age horribly.

Saw a basketball once

Well

The suits were baggy then....but when most of the guys are 6'6 and taller they look even baggier

Lol the whole "baggy" era was cringe as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMamba View Post
    Well

The suits were baggy then....but when most of the guys are 6'6 and taller they look even baggier
    I mean... their height doesn't matter, look at the draft classes of the last few years. Same average height but their suits are fitted, the way it should be.

Could be worse:

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    Could be worse:

And suckers are buying this guys clothing brand? Exploiting kids who don't know any better

That was the style then for brothers ... jigs gonna jig. Pants sagging off their ass. Suits so big they look like kids wearing their father's clothes.