View Poll Results: Who was the biggest victim?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • LeBron's and Irving's Cavaliers

4 50.00%
  • Durant's and Westbrook's Thunder

1 12.50%
  • Harden's and Paul's Rockets

2 25.00%
  • Paul's and Griffin's Clippers

1 12.50%
  • Lillard's and McCollum's Trail Blazers

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good college starter

Default Re: Which team was the biggest victim of Curry's Warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You think that was the case in 2016?
    Yep.

NBA All-star

lets revisit the idea of PER, claiming there's a league average being set at 15.00. No particular team can be a victim of Curry's Warriors, since this statement also includes players' movements as well as idiotic fan bases stars deal with on a regular basis.

in reality, it's a reversal of the claim that the level of satisfaction can be reached by individual can be attained at an equal point; which is, what is the pain level individuals can endure.

this equation however is tied with life expectancy. or otherwise can be simplified as, if one has been discriminated for so long, what is the length by volume it will require to heal them.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    2017 is a stretch. I know they were getting their ass kicked Game 1, but I definitely wouldn't put that one on the same level as the injuries in '15 & '18, which really did change the outcome of those series. It was a crucial injury that ended all realistic hopes of the Spurs winning, or even being competitive, but even with a healthy Kawhi I'd still pick the Warriors to win that series.

I still agree with your main point though, I've never seen a team have their run be so defined by injuries, which ironically were their ultimate undoing last year
    Agreed, mostly. I think 2017 wcf would have been a hell of a series and we were robbed of that.