Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Default Footage of 6-6 or less players - dunking in the Wilt Chamberlain era

Default Re: Footage of 6-6 or less players - dunking in the Wilt Chamberlain era

Default Re: Footage of 6-6 or less players - dunking in the Wilt Chamberlain era

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    I'm sure many of those guys did join YMCA leagues after pro ball - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5rYmIq4MVY like Cliff Hagan

Hi lazarus/jlauber

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous View Post
    Thx

Always good to see rare footage.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Hi lazarus/jlauber
    We both are fans of players of that era but that's not me lol - that guy claimed to be old enough to watch them play. One big difference I remember is he liked to throw Elgin Baylor under the bus to prop up Wilt where as I'm a huge fan of Elgin's and would never do that

That Elgin dunk on Russell is still one of my favs. Saw it for the first time in the early 00s. Something about it is so aesthetically pleasing. Can't put my finger on it, because it's just an average one handed dunk, but it's just like when Clyde did an ordinary one hander it looked totally awesome.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

We both are fans of players of that era but that's not me lol - that guy claimed to be old enough to watch them play. One big difference I remember is he liked to throw Elgin Baylor under the bus to prop up Wilt where as I'm a huge fan of Elgin's and would never do that
    I appreciate you geezers.. cheers!

I try hard not to argue the 70 and 60s players cause I don't have a strong enough foundation of watching them first hand. Watching clips isn't the same, even full games lose their context. I appreciate the old folk's experience and try to listen... props.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Impossible nobody con leap or dunk in the 50s, 60s or 70s