Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kobe, Duncan, and KG make the hall of fame.

Well-deserved, especially for kobe. 👏👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33 View Post
    Webber wasn't all star caliber in Philly. He only got those numbers because someone else had to score.

I don't think Webber is a HOFer. He had a great college career but that is tainted by the Ed Martin scandal and in the NBA I don't think he was successful enough.
    Nah in general Webb was still an All Star caliber PF in Philly. What DO YOU MEAN he got those numbers because someone else had to score??? What was he supposed to do??? If he WASN'T capable of getting those numbers, he wouldn't have have gotten those numbers to begin with. He wasn't superstar level anymore in Philly. But he was still All Star caliber in general his first two years there.

And when u combined college AND NBA as a package, Webb deserves to be in the HOF! For example, how is Mitch Richmond in the HOF BUT NOT C Webb??? Explain that to me???
    Last edited by bizil; 04-05-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    lol get off his nuts. Chris Webber was incredibly overrated during his day. The guy chucked up a shit load of shots but his efficency was straight up garbage. When he averaged that career high 27ppg he was chucking up a 23.5 shots a game. That's atrocious efficiency. I will admit he was a very good all around player, a great passer, underrated defensive player, but he never should have ever been allowed to take as many shots as he was. He basically had no real moves in the post except an ugly little hook shot. Most of his scoring was off a streaky little jumper and inside passes at the rim. That he ever took 23.5 shots a game is laughable.

WTF are you talking about??? Webb shot 48% from the field FOR HIS CAREER!!!! That's a very good FG%!!! In his prime, he was shooting 48% to 54%!!! You're a clown go talk hoops at the lil kids table!!!!