soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default "Artificially Induced"

Someone please explain what Trump meant by saying the virus was "artificially induced" and was confident it'll go away soon?

Default Re: "Artificially Induced"

Made in China

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Huh? he said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Made in China
    CAn't be made in China cause it actually works.

bio weapon specifically made to disrupt Trumps 2020 campaign

j/k it's just the flu bro

Maybe this is a good thread for everyone to throw down their conspiracy theories. Here's mine:

Yes, this virus seems to be specifically targeted at older people. The very same people which have long been identified as a growing burden on society. No longer productive but yet requiring resources and social programs for support. In Italy, I noticed how freaking slow to react the government was. Then I see every single other government dragging its feet for an extra couple weeks. They new EXACTLY what the consequences would be and who would take the brunt of it. It is a virus sent from heaven for some of these economists actually. I'm damn certain that somebody has done the calculations in Italy.....roughly 750 to 1000 retired people dying every day for 4 to 6 weeks.

Meanwhile the youngest and most productive citizens are far less effected. This may not be an economic catastrophe at all...quite the opposite.

There's my theory. What's yours?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    Maybe this is a good thread for everyone to throw down their conspiracy theories. Here's mine:

Yes, this virus seems to be specifically targeted at older people. The very same people which have long been identified as a growing burden on society. No longer productive but yet requiring resources and social programs for support. In Italy, I noticed how freaking slow to react the government was. Then I see every single other government dragging its feet for an extra couple weeks. They new EXACTLY what the consequences would be and who would take the brunt of it. It is a virus sent from heaven for some of these economists actually. I'm damn certain that somebody has done the calculations in Italy.....roughly 750 to 1000 retired people dying every day for 4 to 6 weeks.

Meanwhile the youngest and most productive citizens are far less effected. This may not be an economic catastrophe at all...quite the opposite.

There's my theory. What's yours?
    My theory is that you haven't the slightest clue of what you're talking about, least of all economics.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923 View Post
    Someone please explain what Trump meant by saying the virus was "artificially induced" and was confident it'll go away soon?
    Who knows what he meant? He says a lot of nonsense that it's hard to keep up. Trying to figure out what he meant would drive any sane person insane unless if you are a Trumpeter and nod at everything he says

The biggest brain. The best words. We just can't comprehend them.

Im willing to accept that he was throwing jabs at China for not containing it, but even then that doesn't make sense. It opens up another door if that was his intention which may be scarier depending on which conspiracy you want (or don't want) to believe in.

It also didn't appear to be one of his normal misstatements or verbal hiccups. He was precise on his intentions, placement and usage of the word.

Could be referring to the politicization of the situation and by there by extension on how the media is handling it.

Like when he said that he hoped chloroquine will make a difference, and not long after the media reported on how Trump supporters had drank a chemical that contained chloroquine amongst other things. Woman lived while her husband died, where after a phone interview was aired on NBC with the woman telling everybody not to believe what the president says.

Turns out the woman was a Hillary donor, had previously written Trump was a psycho and similar on social media, was suspected or charged with domestic abuse some years ago while also wanting a divorce from the now dead husband.

Either the media didn't confirm the identity of the woman, or they purposely reported it incorrectly. Fake news, go figure, and great job to the people here and everywhere else who used this story to point out how Trump was giving dangerous advice and killing the stupid and horrible people who voted for him.

the industrial world is artificial and its apparent demise is all an illusion.

we dont need to stop it, but we did it to save lives. it's in a coma.

we protect the innnnocent.

that's what it meant.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923 View Post
    Trump has an inside track with Russia scientists that are testing this around the world

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Made in China
    nailed it.