Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, the dumbest person to ever grace us on here?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    you are so dumb. he's clearly goading and trolling you.
    Manny has already been exposed and proven to be an idiot by RRR3. (failed lebron hater alt)

Manny aka Lambruh or whatever the rest of his dumbfck alts are

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    This dude acted like saying Josh Howard was better than Lamar Odom was insane and then scurried away when the stats proved him wrong. Stop confusing options on offense with how good a player is they do not always like up.
    Continue being dumb, I see.

^no arguments. Furious Dirk had two better players than Odom on his team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deathawaitu View Post
    Manny has already been exposed and proven to be an idiot by RRR3. (failed lebron hater alt)

Manny aka Lambruh or whatever the rest of his dumbfck alts are
    Who df are you m8?

R3 didn't expose shit, he exposed himself for thinking that Josh Howard is better than Lamar Odom tho

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    ^no arguments. Furious Dirk had two better players than Odom on his team.
    We're long past caring about that one.

Doesn't matter to me at all.

What stod out was you saying when speaking about how good someone's 2nd option is, they are only refering to that person's scoring ability.

That was what was so embarrassing.

I see you dodging it. Its okay.

We all go different routes on how to take our L's. You take a lot so I won't lecture you on how to do it.

^slow as shit. Jesus christ. Still doesn't get what I was saying in the original post either.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

what happened to the user, i haven't seen him post since this. he was posting non stop prior

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

This man is an English speaker also.

I don't believe he is an English speaker, is this for real? I thought he was from Canada which made it funnier when he was rocking a Joel Embiid avatar and did not want to rep the Toronto Raptors because Lebron shit on them for 5 years straight and he could not BARE to support them during LeBron's pillaging.

HOWEVER...Then Joel was eliminated by Kawhi and he felt it was now 'okay' to support his Canadian team by doing the weakest move in ISH history. It might be weaker than when Straight Ballin changed his ENTIRE person and name to Ego_Killer in 2016 after LeBron's historic championship run.

I can't decide which move is more weak, but of course, they both stem from LeBron's greatness. They both stem from being too weak to admit LeBron's success.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    I don't believe he is an English speaker, is this for real? I thought he was from Canada which made it funnier when he was rocking a Joel Embiid avatar and did not want to rep the Toronto Raptors because Lebron shit on them for 5 years straight and he could not BARE to support them during LeBron's pillaging.

HOWEVER...Then Joel was eliminated by Kawhi and he felt it was now 'okay' to support his Canadian team by doing the weakest move in ISH history. It might be weaker than when Straight Ballin changed his ENTIRE person and name to Ego_Killer in 2016 after LeBron's historic championship run.

I can't decide which move is more weak, but of course, they both stem from LeBron's greatness. They both stem from being too weak to admit LeBron's success.
    Imagine posting over 60 times a day and being banned on multiple accounts for being an autistic piece of shit

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Imagine posting over 60 times a day and being banned on multiple accounts for being an autistic piece of shit

I see you avoiding the 2016 Curry playoff analysis thread, feel free to stop on by (leave the ash at home) and contribute to our discussion. What happened to baby cuckrry?

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

whatever happened to this user, after this thread he's yet to be seen

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    whatever happened to this user, after this thread he's yet to be seen
    He literally stopped posting a week after this thread was made After he had been posting endlessly 15 times a day

And to think this crazy maniac below even had the audacity to tell me in the other thread that i retired his account once & for all? Lmao such low iq right there. 🥴

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Why retire your superduper acct?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    And to think this crazy maniac below even had the audacity to tell me in the other thread that i retired his account once & for all? Lmao such low iq right there. ��
    Straight alting right here ;)