Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, the dumbest person to ever grace us on here?

not gonna lie kid is pretty dumb.

hard to trust someone who switches teams mid-series when his team starts losing. its pathetic.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I said Howard was a better second option not a better player
    You're not making any sense.

The better player is the better 2nd option

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You're not making any sense.

The better player is the better 2nd option
    No it doesn’t. Would you rather have Rudy Gobert as Donovan Mitchell as your second option? Obviously you’d rather have Mitchell. Who has more impact? Gobert.

No it doesn’t. Would you rather have Rudy Gobert as Donovan Mitchell as your second option? Obviously you’d rather have Mitchell. Who has more impact? Gobert.
    Neither of your concerns apply in the question of Lamar Odom and Josh Howard.

Odom is literally the tailor-made complimentary player, your distinction makes no sense.

2nd option refers to best teammate.

Not best scorer.

2nd option was mentioned in the context of help, as in how many games could be won with that.

So it refers to all parts of basketball.

Not just the 2nd option as a scorer.

You are either very obtuse or again, kinda dumb.

So let me get this straight, Arby. Bill Russell was never the best player on his team right? After all he was never the first option. Or even the second.

So let me get this straight, Arby. Bill Russell was never the best player on his team right? After all he was never the first option. Or even the second.
    Just tell us you're retarded, at this point.

2nd option was used in the context of teammate's strength, not teammate's scoring strength, which you should have grasped since the total win numbers were thrown out there.

It did not refer to being the better scoring option.

No second option does not refer to that and there is quite a decent chance Kobe would have preferred having a scorer like Howard to take more pressure off of him than Odom. Your point falls completely flat because I also pointed out Dirk had Jason Terry. I know you’re desperate to make it seem like Dirk was better than Kobe but no one thinks that besides you.

This dude is also acting like Lamar Odom was inarguably better than Josh Howard. Which one of them made an Allstar team again? I’m not familiar with Howard’s defense but if it was at least solid he had a good argument as to being better.

RAPM in 2007

Howard 3
    Jason Terry 2.8
    Odom 2

BPM

Terry 4.0
    Howard 3.1
    Odom 1.1

Shut the hell up

This dude is also acting like Lamar Odom was inarguably better than Josh Howard. Which one of them made an Allstar team again? I’m not familiar with Howard’s defense but if it was at least solid he had a good argument as to being better.

RAPM in 2007

Howard 3
    Jason Terry 2.8
    Odom 2

BPM

Terry 4.0
    Howard 3.1
    Odom 1.1

Shut the hell up
    Crickets from ol' Arby

Winning>Stats

Doctor P is one of the worst. Thinks he's some mega troll, but is the only person on here not to realise his IQ is the same as his shoe size.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Josh Howard isn't even in the same tier as Lamar Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    This nikka RR3 legit came into this thread to make his case lmao.

3 straight posts fuming nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Agree. People sleep on Lamar. Dude routinely elevated to a 20/10 player in the playoffs as a 3rd option...

RRR3: facts

Arby and Manny: Wahhhhh Kobe bad Odom good wahhh