Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Playstation 5 new DualSense controller

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    This is official or just another render? I meant the console.
    fan concept

I expect the PS5 to be larger with more ventilation, both it and the XBX hardware will substantially heat up more

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    All the PS's that I've owned were week-1 release models and i've been lucky to never have one melt on me yet, I keep my shit clean though and away from carpets/dust/dog hair.

OTOH i've already had two dual shock PS4 controllers warp on me in the past 6 years (left analog sticks on both)
    Same. I had one small issue with my PS where the disk was stuck and I fixed it. My controller kept disconnecting the Bluetooth so I stopped playing. Never had an issue with the Xbox or controller though.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady View Post
    So basically they ripped off the Xbox controller, which is far superior. Makes sense
    I've been seeing this online but other than the physical curve of the sides, what did they copy? I don't think they look that similar either, but the memes are hilarious. Companies will always copy off one another, like Xbox literally copy pasted the share button from Sony for the their new console. I'm not a huge fan of the curves out wide, but I know I'm a minority. More people than not prefer it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    I don't care about it. I can't do those analogs. The whole button map is trash to me. I grew up first with Playstation. I had PS1, PSP, PS3, PS4. I can't play well on their controller.

XBOX has the best controller and there's not much change needed. While the controller looks more attractive, to say the least, this did not convince me. If anything, it convinced me to stay away from the console because they made no real adjustment. Playing FPS or fighting games suck on it.
    Fighting games have always been better with that dpad. Shooters is another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    There's rumors/leaks indicating that Sony has to change their look of the PS itself because it's overheating and may resemble the XBOX now. Not sure how reliable the source was.
    Can they get a good ****ing fan this time around? It gets way too noisy sometimes when I play

Will people be happy if sony ever decides to bring back the ps move?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
    gaming is for kids
    Average age for games is 30, roughly around your IQ