Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron doesn't take contested jumpers

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Probably to show the troll out of you.
    no problem. just stop following me, cool? you were literally begging for a response in the other thread. leave me alone already.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    You should, he's spanking you.
    care to share how?

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    no problem. just stop following me, cool? you were literally begging for a response in the other thread. leave me alone already.
    Sorry but i just can't stop wondering why you couldn't be banished so easily.

what does that even mean.

correct 3ball. Thank you.

I am also going to get you to acknowledge that lebron is in fact indisputably top-5 as you used to argue that he isnt top 15.

Did you actually watch the series?

Nope. absolutely not. Mo williams was putrid in that series. Mj on those cavs would absolutely not have beaten that magic team.

That version of lebron in that series was as good as he was any of the years that he won the championship. So 2012, 2013, 2016. And he was hitting his jumpshots that year and in that series, rendering your other point irrelevant.

The cavs just couldnt guard the magic and mj wouldnt fix that. The magic had three different mismatches that they were exploiting. Dwight abusing z, 6'9 rashard and 6'9 hedo shooting over 6'3 delonte. Who was their second best perimeter defender. Lebron could only guard one at a time.

Even if mj shut down one of the two between hedo and rashard, it wouldnt make a difference because all 3 players were scorching. Dwight finally had someone that he could score on for the only time in his life. We know he sucks on offense.

Not to mention mj would be the only scorer carrying the entire offensive load - mo williams was a complete no-show. 40ppg wouldnt cut it.

When the magic played the lakers in the next round in the finals, the magic had zero mismatches that they could exploit. Because ariza was a capable defender and gasol and odom were both mobile and long, and they destroyed dwight. And then kobe and fisher outclutched them. Much better team than the 09 cavs.

Every single version of mj would've gotten destroyed playing with delonte west and mo williams and anderson varejao and old z.

Mj hasnt won a single thing without the bulls team that won 55 games without him. I doubt those guys on the cavs would win 25 games, let alone 55 games.
    911, i need an ambulance!

'09 LeBron wasn't clutch? Dude literally hit a game winning buzzer beater in that series.

Someone put this retard, 3ball, out of his misery.

LeBron's a smart man when it comes to shot-selection, that's why his FG% is always so high. There are times where he'll hit extremely tough shots and other times where he'll mainly be getting his points from the paint if his shot is off. Regardless, he knows how to put up big points on an efficient percentage on a consistent basis

No Pip, no chip. 1-9.

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

FYI Im sorry for being rude to you 3ball Im going to treat you kindly from now on.

you realize your clinging to stats has backfired right? and the narratives that you use?

it could not possibly have backfired more spectacularly my beloved 3ball.

look at the allstar game this year: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_NBA_All-Star_Game

do you notice something?

1 all star on the cavaliers (lebron)
    3 all stars on the warriors (steph, klay, dray)

lebron won the finals MVP that year leading both teams in every single stat. stats, like you like to count.

lead BOTH teams. every. single. major. stat. with zero allstars.

you see how easy it is to twist that narrative?

you said lebron could never win a finals MVP. without a stacked team. too ball-dominant.

and then he won with zero allstars like you try to claim mike did by calling pippen a fake allstar. and then lebron also won against 3 allstars like you also like to count.

thats literally the nightmare scenario for you. and draymond suspension and buh buh kyrie wont save you.

and you want to know the single funniest thing about this all? the greatest irony in it all?

the main criticism against mj before he won was that he was too ball-dominant. the exact. same. thing. that you used to argue.

can you bend the knee and please acknowledge that you were wrong? undisputed top-5 of all-time? at the very least top-10 if you're a wild, raging hater?
    That does it

Lamebruh stops licking his Bron poster fast enough to respond almost instantly. Impressive.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

How dare LeBron only taking smart shots

Default Re: Social distgancing isn't required for me, I never leave my room anyway.

Look at the title of the thread.

Lmao at the title change

Default Re: Social distgancing isn't required for me, I never leave my room anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Look at the title of the thread.
    Rofl 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Rofl ��