Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Social distgancing isn't required for me, I never leave my room anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Look at the title of the thread.
    Which mod did that?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Social distgancing isn't required for me, I never leave my room anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    Which mod did that?
    Real Boys Wear Panties did it

It kills him when I post hard data showing the truth and exposing lebron.. imagine the level of g*yness it takes to change the title.. I exposed his inner junior high girl

In this case, he's mad that Lebron doesn't take contested jumpers. Contested jumpers are the apex of basketball skill - there's no defense for a player who hits them, thus requiring double-teams - Lebron can't even ATTEMPT them, so teams don't need to make adjustments and play straight up defense (the easiest kind, which locks down teammates)...

Easier defense leaves more capacity for offense, so opponents win the attrition battle and require lebron to need more help than other stars needed.. Vastly overrated.. Like this virus... Like Hillary was.. Like all the schemes to soil Trump.. Mainstream thinking is just wrong.. about pretty much everything

Default Re: Lebron doesn't take contested jumpers

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    So he only takes good shots?

High IQ!
    This along with red's posts are the most well thought out posts in this thread.

3ball is getting on LeBron for not taking contested shots... what??

That's like going at any point guard for not taking shots in the paint with a big there.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You mada thread criticizing a player for practicing good shot selection. Unfortunately the edit I wanted to make is too long for a thread title so this is the best I could do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Real Boys Wear Panties did it

It kills him when I post hard data showing the truth and exposing lebron.. imagine the level of g*yness it takes to change the title.. I exposed his inner junior high girl

In this case, he's mad that Lebron doesn't take contested jumpers. Contested jumpers are the apex of basketball skill - there's no defense for a player who hits them, thus requiring double-teams - Lebron can't even ATTEMPT them, so teams don't need to make adjustments and play straight up defense (the easiest kind, which locks down teammates)...

Easier defense leaves more capacity for offense, so opponents win the attrition battle and require lebron to need more help than other stars needed.. Vastly overrated.. Like this virus... Like Hillary was.. Like all the schemes to soil Trump.. Mainstream thinking is just wrong.. about pretty much everything
    No, you rodent brained ******. You proved that LeBron takes high IQ shots, thus not wasting possessions. Get your shit together and go drink bleach.

Default Re: Social distancing isn't required for me, I never leave my room anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    You mada thread criticizing a player for practicing good shot selection. Unfortunately the edit I wanted to make is too long for a thread title so this is the best I could do for you.
    Lols

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    This along with red's posts are the most well thought out posts in this thread.

3ball is getting on LeBron for not taking contested shots... what??

That's like going at any point guard for not taking shots in the paint with a big there.
    In the clutch of tight games, contested shots are usually the only thing available, so Lebron's refusal to take them is the reason he defers (i.e. not pulling up over Curry in Game 1 of 18' Finals), which costs his team games and championships

Secondly, anyone who played ball knows that taking contested jumpers is a sign of skill - if you can't do it, you aren't good

Guys who win more than Lebron - aka Kawhi, Durant - take 5 and 6 times the frequency of contested shots as Lebron.. They are superior players who would win every year if they had Lebron's help

Guys who win more than Lebron - aka Kawhi, Durant

In the clutch of tight games, contested shots are usually the only thing available, so Lebron's refusal to take them is the reason he defers (i.e. not pulling up over Curry in Game 1 of 18' Finals), which costs his team games and championships

Secondly, anyone who played ball knows that taking contested jumpers is a sign of skill - if you can't do it, you aren't good

Guys who win more than Lebron - aka Kawhi, Durant - take 5 and 6 times the frequency of contested shots as Lebron.. They are superior players who would win every year if they had Lebron's help
    KD joined a 73 win team and Kawhi forced a trade to a team that won 59 games and subtracted the worst parts of their team and replace Derozan and Valanciunas with Kawhi, Gasol and Green.

If OnLy He HaD lEbRoNs HeLp

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Ring frequency and they have winning records vs LeWeakShooter

3 rings in 17 years is horrible for a top 10 candidate.. so is losing to all your peers despite perpetual team-hopping to play with the best help
    Last edited by 3ball; 04-08-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Look at the title of the thread.

Ring frequency and they have winning records vs LeWeakShooter

3 rings in 17 years is horrible for a top 10 candidate.. so is losing to all your peers despite perpetual team-hopping to play with the best help
    If 3 rings is horrific, what does that Ordan, who was 1-9 without Pip?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    It would've been funnier if I made that the title from the start.. maybe I'll start making funny thread titles from now on

As played, it shows that my facts pissed off the mod and he reacted in a feminine way.. so 3ball wins.. he gets pissed everytime I post stats that prove lebron's inferiority

For example, he was pissed when I showed that lebron lowers his teammates' assists (thus resulting in low TEAM assist rankings and a low ball movement brand that struggles on the championship level).. he reacted like a female when I posted those stats, similar to how he did here
    Last edited by 3ball; 04-08-2020 at 10:23 AM.

This is pretty well known dude. Back during his Miami years, Lebron made a concentrated effort taking efficient shots.

For example, open jumpers. Was never a big fan because in the playoffs, well, you don't always get clean looks. But that's Lebron's game, and he's been successful at it.

Not airballing my layups anymore

And the best thread title award goes to...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!