Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lebron joined Wade and Bosh and lost to Jason Terry. Kawhi joined Lowry and Siakam

Lightbulb Lebron joined Wade and Bosh and lost to Jason Terry. Kawhi joined Lowry and Siakam

And beat Stephen Curry

Kawhi at 22 years old snatched the FMVP directly out of LeBron’s hands as well..leaving him so shook he had to break up his super team and team hop for collusion #2

It’s clear that Kawhi > LeChode

Decent college freshman Rico2016's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron joined Wade and Bosh and lost to Jason Terry. Kawhi joined Lowry and Siaka

Curry has had the Finals MVP snatched out of his hand for five straight years...Pretty sure that is a record. Keep quiet and move along kiddo.

Default Re: Lebron joined Wade and Bosh and lost to Jason Terry. Kawhi joined Lowry and Siaka

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016 View Post
    Curry has had the Finals MVP snatched out of his hand for five straight years...Pretty sure that is a record. Keep quiet and move along kiddo.
    Kawhi > LeBron

Deal with it ��

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    And beat Stephen Curry

Kawhi at 22 years old snatched the FMVP directly out of LeBron’s hands as well..leaving him so shook he had to break up his super team and team hop for collusion #2

And beat Stephen Curry
    According to your narratives/logic, Kawhi should be given credit for beating a injured GSW missing its best player but not LeBron James???

Your post makes no sense.

LeBron accomplished more...

LeChode
    LeBron is statistically more clutch than Kawhi facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    According to your narratives/logic, Kawhi should be given credit for beating a injured GSW missing its best player but not LeBron James???

Your post makes no sense.

LeBron accomplished more...

LeBron is statistically more clutch than Kawhi facts.
    Lebron joined the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league and still lost in the NBA Finals while getting outscored by Jason Terry while logging more minutes than Terry.

Clutch

Decent college freshman Rico2016's Avatar

Kawhi > LeBron

Deal with it ��

This conversation is for top 5 players only. Curry is lingering in the top 30 range. Whilst he was getting bum rammed for five straight years in the Finals LeBron collected 3 FMVP.

Let it sink in

And beat Stephen Curry

And then again, this is the same guy who actually used to say that the craptors won their first title against the warriors with an asterisk, like is this serious or for real?

Meltdownfan still asshurt over 2016 I see.

Lebron joined the 2nd and 4th highest PER in the league and still lost in the NBA Finals while getting outscored by Jason Terry while logging more minutes than Terry.

Clutch
    Again, what does your 1st quote have do with LeBron being clutch overall? It doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever. I agree that LeBron was ¨anti clutch" in the 2011 NBA Finals when it mattered...but none of this doesnt relate to LeBrons overall clutch ability.

I also notice that you are deflecting my post (Post #4) about your narratives. Your narratives arent consistent enough. Try again.

Clutch
    LeBron was leading the league from 03 to 09 (including playoffs and regular season for larger sample size) in game winning shots.

He was 17 of 50 (#1) in that time span.

https://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    And then again, this is the same guy who actually used to say that the craptors won their first title against the warriors with an asterisk, like is this serious or for real?
    Imagine if Kawhi Leonard joined Anthony Davis (2nd in PER) and Steph Curry (4th in PER) and got outscored by Alec Burks in the NBA Finals while losing.

That is what LeBron did.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Slayer View Post
    Again, what does your 1st quote have do with LeBron being clutch overall? It doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever. I agree that LeBron was ¨anti clutch" in the 2011 NBA Finals when it mattered...but none of this doesnt relate to LeBrons overall clutch ability.

I also notice that you are deflecting my post (Post #4) about your narratives. Your narratives arent consistent enough. Try again.

LeBron was leading the league from 03 to 09 (including playoffs and regular season for larger sample size) in game winning shots.

He was 17 of 50 (#1) in that time span.

https://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm
    No one cares about him “clutching” vs the worst conference in the history of the game. His clutchness couldn’t get by Dwight Howard with a literal And1 player replacing his all star point guard. Empty clutch stats.

Imagine if Kawhi Leonard joined Anthony Davis (2nd in PER) and Steph Curry (4th in PER) and got outscored by Alec Burks in the NBA Finals while losing.

That is what LeBron did.
    Well, I didn't ask what would be the instance if they were together playing in one team.

No one cares about him “clutching” vs the worst conference in the history of the game. His clutchness couldn’t get by Dwight Howard with a literal And1 player replacing his all star point guard. Empty clutch stats.
    According to your idiotic logic, Kobe game winner against the Phoenix Suns never mattered because he lost to them? So Kobe clutch stats must be¨empty" too. Amirite?

His clutchness couldn’t get by Dwight Howard with a literal And1 player replacing his all star point guard. Empty clutch stats.
    You are just speaking complete nonsense my friend.

You cant just disregard a stat when you feel like it to boost your agenda. Thats not how it works with me.
    Last edited by Turbo Slayer; 04-08-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Looks like OP just got diagnosed with LeBron Derangement Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    Looks like OP just got diagnosed with LeBron Derangement Syndrome.
    Imagine if Michael Jordan joined with Charles Barkley (#2 in PER) and Hakeem Olajuwon (#4 in PER) and lost in the finals while being outscored by John Starks.

That is what LeBron did in 2011.