Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Why is my local hospital parking lot so empty?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Flattening the curve

OP hopefully you can still get your aids medication
    Funny you would mention AIDS

The high priest of covid propaganda - Dr. Anthony Fauci - is supposedly one of the global experts on AIDS (he won a presidential medal of honor for it). He has also spent decades trying to develop an AIDS vaccine (unsuccessfully). Funny that the same guy is constantly talking about how things cant go back to normal until we have a corona vaccine.

As a side note, the first AIDS diagnosis to become headline news was NBA star Magic Johnson, and the first major Hollywood film about AIDS was Philadelphia starring Tom Hanks...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Why is my local hospital parking lot so empty?

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    It’s always busy at my hospital. You see people leaving in and out, rushing to get inside. I remember being so frustrated that I couldn’t find any spots available for 10 minutes

Today? I saw sections with not a single car. We are talking hundreds of available spots. I didn’t see a soul walk in the parking lot. By the front entrance I see ambulances just driving around in circles very slowly with no directions and kids biking by the front entrance like it’s Christmas.

Did the hospital just go out of business or something?
    THe doctors told the sick people to stay home .... and play the lottery with their lives.... (Aids will be gone shortly as well as mental illness)