Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: I’m not a Trump supporter but I don’t think Biden has a chance

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    usually thats the republican's shtick.
    Old style pearl clutching democrats that do it for "public health & safety" are the exact same. Politicians that live in a bubble that think they are do-gooders.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Old style pearl clutching democrats that do it for "public health & safety" are the exact same. Politicians that live in a bubble that think they are do-gooders.
    both sides have their faults. neither side is clean and are more interrelated than seen on the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    And Biden is not representative of us progressives. Trump is gonna win man. I hate him, but he just is.
    Hate is such a strong word. Shame because Trump is such a good man. That hate is blinding you.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Hate is such a strong word. Shame because Trump is such a good man. That hate is blinding you.
    It's all trumps fault that r3 and blade are stay at home virgins! If only Hilary was in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    Trump does all these briefings and gets so much coverage but people aren’t really talking about Biden. Trump has a lot of supporters. I have a lot of family that loves Trump. Liberals live in this fantasy world where only their views count.
    Trump's briefings (and general execution) have started to hurt his standing and any good will and trust from those who were hoping to rally behind him in the face of this viral outbreak... so much so that even his supporters and advisers are calling for him to take a step back and let Pence and the experts take the foreground.

On Wednesday, six separate pollsters released new surveys. In all six, Trump’s approval rating was below 50 percent, ranging between 40 percent and 45 percent. And each suggested Americans had at best a mixed opinion of his response to the virus, and those with trendlines from weeks earlier in the crisis showed an uptick in the percentage of those critical of Trump’s response.
    Trump's not being helped by this...

This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it.
    And now he has retweeted a post about firing Fauci after a Fauci interview where he said...

"I mean, obviously, you could logically say that if you had a process that was ongoing and you started mitigation earlier, you could have saved lives," Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" when asked if social distancing and stay-at-home measures could have prevented deaths had they been put in place in February, instead of mid-March.

"Obviously, no one is going to deny that. But what goes into those decisions is complicated," added Fauci, who is a key member of the Trump administration's coronavirus task force. "But you're right, I mean, obviously, if we had right from the very beginning shut everything down, it may have been a little bit different. But there was a lot of pushback about shutting things down back then."

Asked why the President didn't recommend social distancing guidelines until mid-March -- about three weeks after the nation's top health experts recommended they be put in place -- Fauci said, "You know, Jake, as I have said many times, we look at it from a pure health standpoint. We make a recommendation. Often, the recommendation is taken. Sometimes it's not. But we -- it is what it is. We are where we are right now."
    At this point, Trump's response to this outbreak has reaffirmed voters' middling expectations of him and is likely helping Joe Biden.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Max loves being wrong and just gobbles up those L’s like a ****ing champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Max loves being wrong and just gobbles up those L’s like a ****ing champ.
    He reminds me of KevinNYC

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Trump is not well liked but he gets the republican agenda through and that's enough for a lot of people. If Biden does win it will be for the same reason on the democrat side.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    How mad will you be if in fact Biden does beat Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    How mad will you be if in fact Biden does beat Trump?

a lot less mad than you will be when Trump beats Biden

I doubt that, I was a Bernie supporter and I'm meh on Biden, but I will vote for him over the Moron in Chief, meanwhile you ride Trump's dick bigly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I doubt that, I was a Bernie supporter and I'm meh on Biden, but I will vote for him over the Moron in Chief, meanwhile you ride Trump's dick bigly.

You called me a Bernie Bro just three days ago, in a post that implied that I agree with Bernie on everything... but now I ride Trumps dick?

Anyway, being "meh" on Biden still makes you far more enthusiastic than the majority of potential dem voters...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The Ezra Klein of ISH.