Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Breaking: Michael Jacksons was an alien

Michael Jacksons was a shape-shifting alien who worked in collaboration with the Illuminatis to farm children for nutrition. Yes, Michael Jacksons ate children, he was not a child molester... he was a child DEVOURER.

Here is the evidence:

1. In 1984 Michael Jacksons was caught in an intra-dimensional teleportation miscue and his link with the aliens was temporarily corrupted, causing his hair to light on fire.

2. Michael Jacksons human form could only stay alive for a few years before a new body was needed and his alien spirit had to be transferred. This is why he went through different forms: Cute black child, teenage eastern-Indian Hindu form, and his final form: a white woman.

3. Michael Jacksons slept in a cryo-tube that transported him to the alien planet. This is well-documented.

4. Michael Jacksons lured satanic parents to offer him children to be devoured in exchange for entrance into the alien realm. This is why he had children in his bed... basically to eat them.

5. As a final historical nod, the Illuminatis planted the ultimate clue in the movie Men In Black, where Jacksons makes an appearance and admits, finally, to the world that he is indeed an alien looking for world domination, which he pretty much succeeded in doing before taking his devoured souls and associates back to his planet.

The evidence is overwhelming.

PS. Elvis was also a shape-shifting alien and that's why he had to wear the space suit and pretend he had gotten fat.

This is not a human being:

Accidental alien malfunction:

---------

NEED I SAY MORE????

STAY WOKE

Default Re: Breaking: Michael Jacksons was an alien

Jacksons appear in the Men In Black movie

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

you make a strong argument, i also feel Sam Cassell may be suspect too very much so

Alien teleportation chamber / cryo-tube
    Last edited by DoctorP; 04-10-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    you make a strong argument, i also feel Sam Cassell may be suspect too very much so
    yes brother, stay woke.

I recall a theory back in my hardcore conspiracy gang-banging days that because of his video "Do You Remember the Time" he had broken the code or oath..... he got into some deep $hit with what I like to call: modern-day pharaohs. "Do You Remember the Time" was a video of Michael Jackson mocking the pharaohs.

there is a theory.... by rapper Chamillionaire that you can NOT go platinum twice in the music industry and not know about the same $hit Michael Jackson knew, which is kind of interesting because Nas once said in his lyrics: "Oh you went platinum? Yea that's nice, now let me see you do the same thing twice", Chamillionaire went platinum once... and need I point out what Nas looked like on the cover of his second album?

look, I've gone through every conspiracy in the book... and it has almost everything to do with the spirit world and almost nothing to with aliens. remember that. The Ancient Egyptians were very much tapped into the spirt world. They were not lacking knowledge. But to address the OP: yes, Michael Jackson was very much in trouble with the people we do not speak of anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    I recall a theory back in my hardcore conspiracy gang-banging days that because of his video "Do You Remember the Time" he had broken the code or oath..... he got into some deep $hit with what I like to call: modern-day pharaohs. "Do You Remember the Time" was a video of Michael Jackson mocking the pharaohs.

there is a theory.... by rapper Chamillionaire that you can NOT go platinum twice in the music industry and not know about the same $hit Michael Jackson knew, which is kind of interesting because Nas once said in his lyrics: "Oh you went platinum? Yea that's nice, now let me see you do the same thing twice", Chamillionaire went platinum once... and need I point out what Nas looked like on the cover of his second album?

look, I've gone through every conspiracy in the book... and it has almost everything to do with the spirit world and almost nothing to with aliens. remember that. The Ancient Egyptians were very much tapped into the spirt world. They were not lacking knowledge. But to address the OP: yes, Michael Jackson was very much in trouble with the people we do not speak of anymore.
    GENIUS

All of that people in the Michael Jacksons Remember the Time Video are Illumations. Magic Johnson...who was the FIRST IMMUNE TO THE AIDSS.

Now... he appears with another Illuminati: COnan OBrien

STAY WOKE HEATHENS

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

and need I point out what Nas looked like on the cover of his second album?
    it was written?

smh... the pharoah cover was his third album. and hes a known supremacist.

cant even get your story straight. :

i swear to god sometimes i think you're just tiddy playing the devils advocate for shits and gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    it was written?

i swear to god sometimes i think you're just tiddy playing the devils advocate for shits and gigs.
    tuggin on the titty of the DEEP STATE

ps. It's Bill Gates's titty.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    it was written?

okay I was wrong about the Nas cover... lol, but either way, the theory stands: MJ was mocking the pharaohs in that video and he made the wrong people angry.

good catch though.

okay I was wrong about the Nas cover... lol, but either way, the theory stands: MJ was mocking the pharaohs in that video and he made the wrong people angry.

good catch though.
    actually your theory still has basis if the first two albums went platinum. although illmatic only went gold by the time I Am released, if I remember correctly

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    tuggin on the titty of the DEEP STATE

ps. It's Bill Gates's titty.

True piece of shit right there^^