View Poll Results: Who's got your vote for President?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Biden

26 49.06%
  • Donald Trump

18 33.96%
  • Green Party

1 1.89%
  • Libertarian Party

1 1.89%
  • Another party

0 0%
  • Write-in

1 1.89%
  • Not voting

6 11.32%
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Default Re: Poll: Who are you planning to vote for in the Presidential election?

Biden winning the poll :)

Default Re: Poll: Who are you planning to vote for in the Presidential election?

Looks like the riots might have put a lid on former DA attorneys like Klobuchar, Kamala Harris, and Val Demings as VP. First two were prosecutors and Demings was a police chief. Klobuchar was a prosecutor in Minneapolis and actually had a case connected to Chauvin so she is definitely finished. All 3 are toxic after this situation and probably getting dropped from Biden's VP list.. Harris and Demings are both black so they might be able to overcome the police stereotype, but idk if Biden campaign would risk it.

I'm guessing Stacey Abrams just shot up on his list along with Susan Rice. They will choose a black VP, especially after these riots.

I personally don't like any of these candidates. I don't know much about Abrams, but the rest of them are mehhhh.. They need to find someone else who is young, savvy, soft-spoken like Obama but without any of the police stereotypes