Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 145
  1. #31
    We stay winning FromDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    29/6/7 on 45.8%FG/40.4%3PT (11.6 3PA) in ~37 mpg post-injury in the WC
    23/5/4 on 40.3%FG/40.0%3PT (11.4 3PA) in 35 mpg in the Finals

    so much for your "god given facts", can't even read basketball-reference right.

    His 3PT shooting was just as good in the Finals but 5 out of the 7 games were blowouts and he only took 20+ shots 3 times in the series.
    29-7-6

    Vs

    22-5-3

    What happened?

  2. #32
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    25,318

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    29-7-6

    Vs

    22-5-3

    What happened?
    23/5/4, still shot the same from 3 but played less minutes & took less shots due to blowouts.

  3. #33
    We stay winning FromDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    23/5/4, still shot the same from 3 but played less minutes & took less shots due to blowouts.
    22.6 better?

    What. Happened.

  4. #34
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    25,318

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    22.6 better?

    What. Happened.
    Like I said, less minutes and shots per game. Are you off your meds again, Wheels?

  5. #35
    We stay winning FromDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    29.3 on 50% fg .. 6.7 apg (Post 'injury' before Finals LeBron)

    22.6.on 40% fg .. 3.7 apg (Post 'injury' after Finals LeBron)




    6.7 drop off and -10% fg, and -3.0 apg

    What. Happened.

  6. #36
    We stay winning FromDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Like I said, less minutes and shots per game. Are you off your meds again, Wheels?
    LeAnchor happened. Ouch.

  7. #37
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    25,318

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    29.3 on 50% fg .. 6.7 apg (Post 'injury' before Finals LeBron)

    22.6.on 40% fg .. 3.7 apg (Post 'injury' after Finals LeBron)




    6.7 drop off and -10% fg, and -3.0 apg

    What. Happened.
    45.8%, not 50%, it's barely a 5%FG dropoff, but the difference here is that he takes about 4 less shots per game while still maintaining over 11 threes per game, thus his FG% goes down. He had a 61.5%TS post-injury in the West, 58%TS in the Finals. He was still relatively as efficient, but your ability to misinterpret stats is on a whole 'nother level.

  8. #38
    We stay winning FromDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    45.8%, not 50%, it's barely a 5%FG dropoff, but the difference here is that he takes about 4 less shots per game while still maintaining over 11 threes per game, thus his FG% goes down. He had a 61.5%TS post-injury in the West, 58%TS in the Finals. He was still relatively as efficient, but your ability to misinterpret stats is on a whole 'nother level.
    7 ppg less and assists cut in half.

    What happened?

  9. #39
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    25,318

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    7 ppg less and assists cut in half.

    What happened?
    Have fun posting on your own here.

  10. #40
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,856

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Just a reminder the Warriors were up 3-1. Then Draymond was suspended for game 5 by the refs. During game 5 the Warriors and Cavaliers were basically even then Bogut goes down. The Warriors lose that game. In game 6 Bogut is out, Iguodala tweaks his back early in game 6 and is seen hobbling on the floor when they insist on playing him later in the game, and Curry gets ejected in the 4th quarter. Warriors lose. In game 7, Bogut is still out and while Green looks like an MVP because of the attention Curry draws, Klay is Klunking nearly everything. Warriors lose again and that's the series.

    What we can see is that in every game the Warriors lost they were down a starter.

  11. #41
    SexLand Uncle Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Land of 1 Championship
    Posts
    12,151

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Just a reminder the Warriors were up 3-1. Then Draymond was suspended for game 5 by the refs. During game 5 the Warriors and Cavaliers were basically even then Bogut goes down. The Warriors lose that game. In game 6 Bogut is out, Iguodala tweaks his back early in game 6 and is seen hobbling on the floor when they insist on playing him later in the game, and Curry gets ejected in the 4th quarter. Warriors lose. In game 7, Bogut is still out and while Green looks like an MVP because of the attention Curry draws, Klay is Klunking nearly everything. Warriors lose again and that's the series.

    What we can see is that in every game the Warriors lost they were down a starter.
    Last edited by Uncle Drew; 04-12-2020 at 02:09 PM.

  12. #42
    The Puppeteer FireDavidKahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15,950

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    LeBron GREW and took over the Finals. GOAT series ever.

  13. #43
    The Puppeteer FireDavidKahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15,950

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    29.3 on 50% fg .. 6.7 apg (Post 'injury' before Finals LeBron)

    22.6.on 40% fg .. 3.7 apg (Post 'injury' after Finals LeBron)




    6.7 drop off and -10% fg, and -3.0 apg

    What. Happened.
    LeBron took his soul.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd2GCwkTd38

    Those are "dad punishing your son" blocks

  14. #44
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,856

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    We know how it ultimately ends.


  15. #45
    We stay winning FromDowntown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Analyzing Curry's 2016 playoffs: What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    LeBron took his soul.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd2GCwkTd38

    Those are "dad punishing your son" blocks
    It's interesting how they cannot accept the fact that Lebron bullied Steph into a beta and locked him up.

    LeBron reduced a 30 ppg unanimous MVP who had a historic 73 win team and put up 30 on 50/40/90 (1st time ever) but LeBron reduced him to 22/5/4 on 40% in the Finals.

    Curry was 29/8/7 on 50% before that point in the playoffs. Curry was stylin on KD and Westbrook. But then...LeANCHOR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •